• Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
We are all waiting for you Our Hero!)

Reactions: MarcelPappas

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Like some have mentioned the sex scenes do feel a bit short. It can definitely use more dialogue/dirty talking.

One thing I do love though is the emphasis on asses in this game. The hottest scene ended up being the demon lord spanking Mazi. Unexpected but really hot :devilish:.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
I found out how to get the "12 love" HJ : you ALSO need 12 into lust.

That's a pretty harsh requirment as you need to sacrifice some other good scenes and points with other characters (unless I missed something)... But it is what it is.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Lucho0x0

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
You don't need any mod : there is already a WT integrated to the game.
You only need to activate it in the settings (just turn [tooltip] ON, and it shows the points and the requirments).
I understand...thank you...I don't know English...it's hard with an online translator...it doesn't translate correctly.:)

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
when lilly asks mc to go with her it says that i completed chapter 3 and titles. so new content is about ntr only or I missed something?

Last edited:

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
We've waited a long time for this update, but I guess it was worth it. The chapter was pretty long and we got some really good scenes. Nancy is hot as hell, the scenes with her became my favourite.

I can't wait for future updates. Hopefully the next update won't take that long again. Good luck dev

Reactions: MarcelPappas

Feb 26, 2022
Give us more details about the HJ.
Where is it taking place? In ChapterIV, after waking up and asking Mom to check on him??
In the Hot tub? Or is it back in ChapterIII
I used the MOD and have about 20 Love / 20 Lust more or less but still don't see the scene.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
Give us more details about the HJ.
Where is it taking place? In ChapterIV, after waking up and asking Mom to check on him??
In the Hot tub? Or is it back in ChapterIII
I used the MOD and have about 20 Love / 20 Lust more or less but still don't see the scene.
it's at the end of ch 4. at night when you see nicole checking out the clothes she bought with lydia.

if you have 12 love and 12 lust, you will get the scene upon asking her to touch your dick.

Reactions: 141191

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
For the experts out there, has anyone been able to (i) have nicole be on the george path and (ii) still get the handjob scene at the end of ch 4 with mc? Im always missing a point or two there.

So far I can only get the handjob on non-ntr paths.

LeRoy2299

Feb 23, 2022
For the experts out there, has anyone been able to (i) have nicole be on the george path and (ii) still get the handjob scene at the end of ch 4 with mc? Im always missing a point or two there.

So far I can only get the handjob on non-ntr paths.
how to launch ch 4? i downloaded latest update here but it says that ch 3 is the last just after lilly asks mc to go somewhere

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021
how to launch ch 4? i downloaded latest update here but it says that ch 3 is the last just after lilly asks mc to go somewhere
hmm not sure. I did the same thing and it works fine for me. Granted I started a new game but it should still transition to chapter 4 once you've finished chapter 3.

Reactions: LeRoy2299
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes