Edit: Updated for 0.33

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
I support , is there any hope that the mod will be updated soon?

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I had 14 love and 11 lust with Nicole at the very end and she still refused the HJ. I think the requirement is only 12 love so not sure what's missing. Perhaps going after lust points that give you negative love is also required, meh.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Absolutely love this update! Story and relationships are developing at a good pace. Every route has its own unique thing going. One of few games where choices matter and is not super obvious.

Also, its very rare to find a game that has NTR where NTR is not the most fun route to play. Kudos to the developer!

Feb 15, 2019
Can someone tell me what the fuck this update had? The things i got: lily with mc - some teasing with the black chick but nothing special. And that's all. And i seen some of you point out a hj scenes with nicole.
Can someone tell me what other thing thid update had? Cuz you are taking the fucking piss if you increase the renders from 500 to 700 and the update would feel like it had nothing. Correct me if im wrong but this update was not it man:(
*Also the sex scenes are so fucking short. They say just a few words and it ends with just 4 renders.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Can someone tell me what the fuck this update had? The things i got: lily with mc - some teasing with the black chick but nothing special. And that's all. And i seen some of you point out a hj scenes with nicole.
Can someone tell me what other thing thid update had? Cuz you are taking the fucking piss if you increase the renders from 500 to 700 and the update would feel like it had nothing. Correct me if im wrong but this update was not it man:(
*Also the sex scenes are so fucking short. They say just a few words and it ends with just 4 renders.
You also got roleplaying + sex scene with Nancy, the neighbor.

You have to keep in mind the dev have to deal with story's pacing. It needs some teasing scenes for the build up to finally get to the climax. Figuratively and literally.

Maevos

May 4, 2019

It looks like you missed Nicole and Nancy scenes. Turn on hints in the settings menu, its a built-in walkthrough.

Feb 15, 2019
You also got roleplaying + sex scene with Nancy, the neighbor.

You have to keep in mind the dev have to deal with story's pacing. It needs some teasing scenes for the build up to finally get to the climax. Figuratively and literally.
Well it looks like you are a big fan of teasing my brother but if there is one thing that i hate, it's teasing.
Like get to the point already ffs, im okay with teasing for a one chapter or two chapters. but i don't want four chapter of just teasing and nothing.
Yes it should make sense but come one man you made us wait all this much for teasing?
And what made me interested in this game was the ntr and now that the ntr is gone ( ik that it doesn't make sense for the ntr to be in this chapter and it will comeback on the next one ) what is there for me in this game?
The ntr will be back but what would be the point of it when it's just teasing like usual and it just ends with 5 renders.
The update was just this: they go on a vecation and a guy attacks them and nothing happens.
It's okay for it to be a slowburn but not when the update will take about 6 or 7 months to be made. Slowburns are good for games that get update regularly not this that take shit ton of time to make. You can't make your patreon or fans wait for half a year and give them just a few teasing.
I guess im just not a fan of slowburns and teasings but well, it is what it is. At the end of the day some enjoy it and some not.

Reactions: ifwthevision

R4ND0M USER

Nov 5, 2020
I had 14 love and 11 lust with Nicole at the very end and she still refused the HJ. I think the requirement is only 12 love so not sure what's missing. Perhaps going after lust points that give you negative love is also required, meh.
In games that track, in my opinion useless, points I always change the values to 99 via console command. As a human that had sex in real life I find it very emersion breaking for a VN when this happens "kissing, then groping, then intense kissing, then stripping, foreplay and then a character says: actually lets not fuck because that requires 12 points but you only have 11 because you didnt help me clean up the kitchen, which is kinda sad because I'm actually horny af but stats are stats so what can I do"
This and stupid grinding was the "dev meta" in 2019. But thanks to the internet there is a thing called UnRen (<- download that and read the read me, its super easy and convenient) which easily lets you acces the console and python scripts. SHIFT+D lets you see the variables and with SHIFT+O you can access the console. The values for Nicole are mo_lust and mo_love. If you access the console you can type mo_love=50 to change the value. If you just want to load your save to replay that scene with Nicole, open the console and enter the following:
ep4_eveningbedroom1 (this takes you to the point in the game where Nicole waits for you after TV/"Therapy"
mo_lust=13 (I think that should be enough, I usually change it to 99 to never ever run into complications)
mc_boner=0 (this is optional and only for the lingerie scene, when that value reaches 4 or 5 the game progresses to the "handjob" part. Since you played through this scene already you'd "skip" that part because the values probably won't reset because why would a dev take jumping back to scenes into account when creating a game)

Last edited:

BRTT

Jan 22, 2020
In games that track, in my opinion useless, points I always change the values to 99 via console command. As a human that had sex in real life I find it very emersion breaking for a VN when this happens "kissing, then groping, then intense kissing, then stripping, foreplay and then a character says: actually lets not fuck because that requires 12 points but you only have 11 because you didnt help me clean up the kitchen, which is kinda sad because I'm actually horny af but stats are stats so what can I do"
This and stupid grinding was the "dev meta" in 2019. But thanks to the internet there is a thing called UnRen (<- download that and read the read me, its super easy and convenient) which easily lets you acces the console and python scripts. SHIFT+D lets you see the variables and with SHIFT+O you can access the console. The values for Nicole are mo_lust and mo_love. If you access the console you can type mo_love=50 to change the value. If you just want to load your save to replay that scene with Nicole, open the console and enter the following:
ep4_eveningbedroom1 (this takes you to the point in the game where Nicole waits for you after TV/"Therapy"
mo_love=13 (I think that should be enough, I usually change it to 99 to never ever run into complications)
mc_boner=0 (this is optional and only for the lingerie scene, when that value reaches 4 or 5 the game progresses to the "handjob" part. Since you played through this scene already you'd "skip" that part because the values probably won't reset because why would a dev take jumping back to scenes into account when creating a game)
bro I can't play MilfsPlaza keeps opening patreon page directly

Wallenstain

Jul 31, 2021
Edit: Updated for 0.33

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
When this mod getting updated?

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Great game. Really nice renders. Mom character is awesome. The buildup with the music really intensifies it. Will be on the lookout for more. Good work dev.

R4ND0M USER

Nov 5, 2020
Well it looks like you are a big fan of teasing my brother but if there is one thing that i hate, it's teasing.
Like get to the point already ffs, im okay with teasing for a one chapter or two chapters. but i don't want four chapter of just teasing and nothing.
I guess im just not a fan of slowburns and teasings but well, it is what it is. At the end of the day some enjoy it and some not.
I feel similar. Teasing in AVNs feels extremely "not realistic" for me. Especially if the one doing the teasing is older than 18... I'm not some kind of Barney Stinson character that gets some every weekend but never in my life has a "teasing scenario" happened. Something along those lines seems much closer to reality: We met, talked, (probably drank a bit), getting close physically, kissing and touching, sex, sleep, probably sex again, shower, breakfast and then go on with our lives.
If someone teased me like the women in this one I'd probably would ask them to either fuck or stop ^^
Maybe slowburn teasing is for the "I met him/her in highschool and we're together since" people because long teasing without sex gets out of style after that time periode

Reactions: MythMackay

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Yes it should make sense but come one man you made us wait all this much for teasing?
And what made me interested in this game was the ntr and now that the ntr is gone ( ik that it doesn't make sense for the ntr to be in this chapter and it will comeback on the next one ) what is there for me in this game?
The ntr will be back but what would be the point of it when it's just teasing like usual and it just ends with 5 renders.
The update was just this: they go on a vecation and a guy attacks them and nothing happens.
It's okay for it to be a slowburn but not when the update will take about 6 or 7 months to be made. Slowburns are good for games that get update regularly not this that take shit ton of time to make. You can't make your patreon or fans wait for half a year and give them just a few teasing.
the long update time critique is fair. But To each their own though regarding teasing critique. The mom is the main dish so I don’t think we’ll see any sex scene soon but the dev knows that, which is why there’s Lilith and the neighbor scene this update to make up for it. I don’t know what your seeing but the sex scenes were a lot more than a couple renders.

As for NTR route, based on the story so far imo, I don’t think it’s going to be a big part of the game. Like it’s a feature and maybe going to be one of the endings but it’s not crucial to the main story. So I would temper my expectation of the NTR route if I were you and not expect too much and get disappointed later on.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes