zh

Oct 17, 2017
First time played this game. Lilly went and cucked me with neighbour so I didn't want to do anything further with her, but then I was forced into a sex scene with her.....
I wouldn't call that "cuck", as Lilly isn't MC's girlfriend at this point of the game... and as her motivations were "only" feeding then kill him (as she is a Demon, not a human)... but ok.
You can avoid sex with her afterward tho.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
If you guys think the teasing with Nicole was bad, then the one with Lydia is in a different category of it's own. Even on the submission route, the best one gets is rubbing her crotch, which admittedly, was a nice scene.

What I'm curious is how the submission route will continue since the MC and Nicole are only staying at Lydia's place for the weekend and one day is up already.

Zoonma

Apr 13, 2019
Ben watching this game's progress for a while now. Finally decided to check it out today. Its good, story line feels mostly smooth. Lilly's personality feels well represented imo. I know I do not have any horse in this race, but I do agree with some though as its updates are kind of slim. Looking at this, I will probably not take another look at this game for like 6 months, which is no problem.

Again, the game is good. Just not much content and progress. Hope Eromersive improves on this but I get that if the things he does is patron related then that's more important

name

Mar 8, 2017
yeah this game is great and the models are amazing. obviously Nicole is the best girl, though i like her casual outfits more than her lingerie and dresses. like i want a scene with her in her pink sweater with midriff/blue jeans outfit she wore this update
oh and she should wear her hair down way more often

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022
Is there any link for android with cheats? I would like to change the parameters of love/lust (and maybe the ''ass' points'' and others?:WeSmart:)

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Did you have any sex scenes? or something like that, for me, when the taxi driver gets close to her, she then pushes him against the car, for me that was it, is there anything else besides that?
The cab driver just goes under lillys shirt, touching boobs and gets a nasty knee in the mouth. That's it.

Reactions: srhate666

Skylark3

Nov 29, 2021

Here is the link for android if you want cheats just add the scrappy mod since scrappy already updated it.This one is from Estrada if Estrada decides to put it here formally or ask me to remove it, i'll remove this.

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
I think, if you make at least as full and provocative update as this in a month, you'll be a legend, and you'll probably make more money than the summertime saga.

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
Edit: Updated for 0.4

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
great job!

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes