• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I really like this game it's so good and when I can I will support this one.:love: The only thing I want to be added to this game is an incest patch could someone plz make it. Calling her my Landlady just suxs. We all know what it is meant to be.;)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I really like this game it's so good and when I can I will support this one.:love: The only thing I want to be added to this game is an incest patch could someone plz make it. Calling her my Landlady just suxs. We all know what it is meant to be.;)
There's a patch on the OP. If you take a look.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
tags like blackmail and interracial are missing
Is "interracial" applicable merely on the basis of characters having sex while not being the same race, even if it's incidental and isn't at all played up in the usual fetishy way? Because that seems like it would disappoint people who come looking for that tag.

Sam173

Dec 26, 2019
Is "interracial" applicable merely on the basis of characters having sex while not being the same race, even if it's incidental and isn't at all played up in the usual fetishy way? Because that seems like it would disappoint people who come looking for that tag.
Yes, but i guess since currently there are no sex scenes with (i don't remember her name) interracial does not apply, For example gay tag is added even if there is only one scene for it in the game

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I just started playing the game from the start as recommended by the dev and the renders and the animations have been improved it's great!. :love:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The renders are superb and the MC's Landlady/Mom is one of the most beautiful in the games I've played. It's very enjoyable to play. Keep up the good work. :) :coffee:

Reactions: eromaster

wicked_hero

Sep 19, 2020
No doubts, it has one of the best renders I've ever seen. If you are going to make a good story as well.. omg.. VERY GOOD! One of my fav games in genre.

Feb 26, 2022
And even if you try to hug her (at home or at lydias), she's like "get off of me", or ask her to show you the new lingerie she's like "no way in hell". I mean come on "landlady", give me something.
Thought so myself, but the end of Chapter IV is definitely worth it.
How the f%ck one gets to 12 Love plus 12 Lust points I have absolutely no idea. I had to use a MOD for that.

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
And even if you try to hug her (at home or at lydias), she's like "get off of me", or ask her to show you the new lingerie she's like "no way in hell". I mean come on "landlady", give me something.
yeah i waited for landlady blowjob mc scene because she already blow her boss in early update Please Dev make mc get blowjob or titfuck from his landlady and add more sleep sex scene!

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes