Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Thought so myself, but the end of Chapter IV is definitely worth it.
How the f%ck one gets to 12 Love plus 12 Lust points I have absolutely no idea. I had to use a MOD for that.
I got 13 and 13 with mom at the end of this update, i did not use any mod

hiongazn

Oct 14, 2019
I may not be gay , but with superb renders like these , I d expect/wish a better „dick“ on the MC. (e.g. in Midnight Paradise)

Reactions: 6U1YA3V

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I have updated to the newest version but my game still ends at the window. I did restart the game too. Am I doing something wrong?

edit: nm it seemed version 3 was reuploaded and labeled as 4 at the time of my first attempt of downloading. Works now.

Last edited:

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Excellent update! A little shorter on content than I would have liked, but the renders and situations more than make up for that.

Reactions: Gadget63

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Edit: Updated for 0.4

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN

I have installed this but there are no actual "cheats" in the "cheat" menu. There is only the stats of each character. When you go to "cheats" it is blank.

Reactions: Sorter and B10

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
I have installed this but there are no actual "cheats" in the "cheat" menu. There is only the stats of each character. When you go to "cheats" it is blank.
I think those are the only cheats we'd need.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Uh, i don't want to be negative... I like the game! The dev has some great renders and overall plot. I'm intrigued. But, I spent more time rolling my eyes and cringing more than anything.

Nicole is so hawt, but her naivety in the scenes is soooo stupid.

And the MC being a clueless moron doesn't help. You can't act like a dumb fking 12 year old while also being a plotting megalomaniacal sociopath. It's so cringe.

Anyway, looking forward to where this story goes...

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, the gallery mod classifies the final scene where obviously the MC's dad the demon lord fucks the blonde demoness who has no connection whatsoever to the protagonist as NTR. :FacePalm:
Oh yeah that was weird but then i remembered how some people acted when Lilith killed the neighboor via sex. Guess the modder was covering his bases... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Uh, i don't want to be negative... I like the game! The dev has some great renders and overall plot. I'm intrigued. But, I spent more time rolling my eyes and cringing more than anything.

Nicole is so hawt, but her naivety in the scenes is soooo stupid.

And the MC being a clueless moron doesn't help. You can't act like a dumb fking 12 year old while also being a plotting megalomaniacal sociopath. It's so cringe.

Anyway, looking forward to where this story goes...
While i agree that he is clueless i don't remember any instance where he acted like a sociopath. :unsure:

Last edited:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
While i agree that he is clueless i don't remember any instance where he acted like a sociopath. :unsure:
Well, that's up for interpretation. But getting women drunk so you can "lift their skirts" and stick your fingers in their sleeping ass/pussy :ROFLMAO: ... and withhold stolen sex toys from other women so you subjugate them later.... Seem Sociopathic..

Maybe that's just me. :ROFLMAO:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
was there NTR scene in chp4 ? besides the cab's driver attempt ?
good question the positive feedback of the update sounds nice but also concerning since this could mean less ntr (cause the loud majority always tends to dislike ntr for whatever reason...) but if there is ntr (especially with the mom of mc) i would like to know too

edit: so ntr next update... sad but oh well ok...

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
But getting women drunk so you can "lift their skirts" and stick your fingers in their sleeping ass/pussy :ROFLMAO: ... and withhold stolen sex toys from other women so you subjugate them later.... Seem Sociopathic..
Well, in both situations MC can not do none of this if the players choose. So at least in my view, MC will only act sociopathic if the player want it.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Well, in both situations MC can not do none of this if the players choose. So at least in my view, MC will only act sociopathic if the player want it.
I think that misses my point.... I'd be perfectly fine with a sociopathic players choice if it made sense. But this MC acts likes a moronic innocent 12 year old..

That's not true to sociopathy.

Reactions: lipe2410
Sep 26, 2021
Just making sure I did not miss anything, but there are only two new scenes with the MC correct? Or did I fuck something up?

Also, and I know this will bring me tons of grief and nays, but I think this game would be better if it was just a Sandbox game. I mean, I guess the point of this game is to pick the right choices to unlock the sexy time, but with a game that looks this good and with a decent story, why not just let us click away to sex? Perhaps the choices could relevant to a game over, rather than hindering MCs chances of getting his PeePee touched.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes