R4ND0M USER

Nov 5, 2020
Just making sure I did not miss anything, but there are only two new scenes with the MC correct? Or did I fuck something up?
There is a new scene with Lily, Nancy and Nicole/Mom. Although
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to unlock you need to you have mo_lust above 12 I think

I think this would be a horrible Sandbox because of the way the story is told. There would be too many locations that would be empty 99% of the time. A "chapter" based game would be nice, where you could chose which girl / all girls to pursue between main story choices. I also dislike the "make every decision correct where correct is what the dev thinks is correct. Otherwise you might not get to finish during your BJ because the female remembers that you didn't help clean the kitchen on day 2 and therefore her love score is not high enough, she started tho so be grateful" scenario.
For that reason I recommend to download UnRen (<-F95zone link, easy to download and understand, read the read me) and just manually increase tracked lust/love values via console command.

Skylark3

Nov 29, 2021
I have installed this but there are no actual "cheats" in the "cheat" menu. There is only the stats of each character. When you go to "cheats" it is blank.
That's the cheat you can edit their stats to unlock choices that needed a certain amount of lust and love

Reactions: 6U1YA3V

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Has a very good foundation, but i don't like that point limits are very strict. Why not make two kinetic story, if I already have to choose one way to reach ends. I don't really have choices, i have options to fail.
Pussy, ass, boobs point make no sense, i like them all :D

Active

Mar 11, 2021
So am I the only one who sees a reduction of love with every lust point? At the end I had like 5 or even less, love points (!)
I spoke to ero because I had 14 love points and 11 lust and he said you can trade love or lust in the bathroom scene

Reactions: 141191

6U1YA3V

Jul 8, 2019
just found out about this game and its on par with Dod and MP and other top games, really looking ofrward to seeing it progress

Sep 26, 2021
There is a new scene with Lily, Nancy and Nicole/Mom. Although
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
to unlock you need to you have mo_lust above 12 I think

I think this would be a horrible Sandbox because of the way the story is told. There would be too many locations that would be empty 99% of the time. A "chapter" based game would be nice, where you could chose which girl / all girls to pursue between main story choices. I also dislike the "make every decision correct where correct is what the dev thinks is correct. Otherwise you might not get to finish during your BJ because the female remembers that you didn't help clean the kitchen on day 2 and therefore her love score is not high enough, she started tho so be grateful" scenario.
For that reason I recommend to download UnRen (<-F95zone link, easy to download and understand, read the read me) and just manually increase tracked lust/love values via console command.
Oh I just use the cheats with games like this. I do not play these games for the game play, I play for the sex. I just think that perhaps maybe some developers have it backwards. Sure, make choices matter, but don't make me figure out how to unlock the sex scenes. Show them, but make choices affect your progression to the end, or even dynamics regarding overall choices pertaining to the plot. Kind of like KOTOR. I would assume if that game had sex, the sex with be built into the story and the actual story/game play would still be focused on being a next Sith Lord, or Master Jedi... But then again, specific choices had to be made to unlock the love stories in that game. Fuck, I have no idea. That's why I just play these games with on hand and practice ball juggling with the other... HAHA

Anyway, just my opinion. I hate losing, therefore I use cheats on pretty much every game I play. If I play a triple A game, I just want to smash one button and kick ass. The Batman games and Red Dead games won me over with simplicity and great story. I would love to see more games like Zombie Retreat where you play some 8-bit Nintendo action, but the sex scenes, which are not hindered by the missions, or game play.

In the end, I suppose you are right about this game though.

Also, with the Nancy scene... What happens? I had the stats all the way up and most I got was a convo and light touching? What am I missing?

Reactions: R4ND0M USER

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
No he did not bang her yet and no blowjob from mom but mom blowjob her boss in NTR
not really in this game is no cheracter which mc has a relationship the only women i see is lilly or how she is called but she is a succubus and I am not really sure if she will date mc or has any feelings for him? so I dont really see ntr unless ntr means for you as soon as other women are in relationships or touch other guys its ntr

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes