Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In this game, nicole is practically and essentially all MC has in this world and also his most prized girl.
The bullies talk about her like she was MC”s GF that they will steal and bang to break his mind, after they beat him up.

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
anal scenes make this a peak VN, jesus.
yeah as like i said in early comment Why the hell mom wake up and Game over when mc put his dick in pussy She is passed out and mc can fuck her ass if mc want Look like Dev tease us and he dont want to mc fuck his mom yet so sad for mc and us its going to be Long Journey! (Ps: i wish he remake not to wake up mom in that scene because i only love that scene in this game)

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
I actually think the pace is great so far. The only thing that I think it would make a lot of sense is having a dom path for the aunt instead of sub, because that's her nature or at very least have both paths and is up to the player to choose.

• Angry
Reactions: NightShades

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
yeah as like i said in early comment Why the hell mom wake up and Game over when mc put his dick in pussy She is passed out and mc can fuck her ass if mc want Look like Dev tease us and he dont want to mc fuck his mom yet so sad for mc and us its going to be Long Journey! (Ps: i wish he remake not to wake up mom in that scene because i only love that scene in this game)
That's up to taste, I personally don't like sleeping sex scenes, is so cheap and is basically rape. It's way hotter with her being aware and with her consent IMO.

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Can someone help me whenever i tried to play this game it crashed every time after few mins of gameplay

I m using cheat mod while playing

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
It's a good start but sort of light on the actual sex scenes for now. Mostly build up. I can't wait to get deeper into the Lydia sub path I started on.

Reactions: radbaz25
Sep 26, 2021
As long as choices are choices and not options for faillure they are nice imo, otherwise its just a front and dare I say bad game design because it wastes time.

Well if you play for sex, I have some recommendations

If you can stand illusion graphics, try out this, erotic scenes is basically the name of the game or maybe even this, but here you might have to press skip in the beginning if you're not that interested in the story

Also this, this and this (although everybody should know about this one, in case you don't: cheat all the values to like 400 right at the start to avoid missing out) are great games when it comes to sex and dont have illusion graphics.

Also it says you joined in 2021 so here are some classics you might not know about: first and second are from the same dev, third is imo the weakest in terms of quality and story compared to the others but is prolly still great, and fourth

Not that I'm judging your jiggling of balls... but get lube and fleshlight or something, thats way more comfortable and doesnt jiggle them balls as much ^^
Sweet! I have vacation coming up and nothing to do! I'll be sure to stock up on lotion and tissue paper! hahaha!

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
I actually think the pace is great so far. The only thing that I think it would make a lot of sense is having a dom path for the aunt instead of sub, because that's her nature or at very least have both paths and is up to the player to choose.
sub path is good for aunt if you like dom path for aunt tell Dev to change game name to innocent boy

hafasd

Jul 4, 2021
very good game. cg's are well made and story seems interesting. dont like ntr but glad that its optional
wondering how many years we have to wait till get to fuck landlady

• Red Heart
Reactions: NightShades
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes