Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Oh, i know beggars like me can't ask, but i'm really begging for a gallery to replay the scenes with my mommy Nicole
Yes, I had no idea how many scenes I missed on first playthrough. Even during semi-lewd scenes your dialogue choices radically alter the renders and animations you see. Much later played it a second and third time and said holy shit, I missed half the content when I originally thought I had seen it all!

So if not a gallery then some indication on how much content you are missing.

Reactions: monk456

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I too hope that a gallery feature will be introduced at some point, since the cast might get bigger. Also liked that there is a tooltip available that tells you what choice gives love or lust points. Definitely made the game more enjoyable. Looking forward to more Lydia scenes and it might be possible that we'll get a HB scene next chapter since Nicole said she should do a check-up of the MC.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020

Hey guys,
How's everyone? I certainly enjoyed reading all the feedback and responses I received from you on Chapter 4 this week.
Development-wise, I made some good progress on plotting out the next Chapter, and I was even able to start with the writing process, which I'll continue throughout next week.
Unlike the latest release, where I began both writing and rendering from the first day of development, I'll start doing it the old way again. This means I'll do a period of writing followed by a period of creating the visuals.
A quick reminder that as of this post you'll be able to follow the development progress more closely with the added progress report.
Enjoy your weekend!
EroMersive

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018

Hey guys,
How's everyone? I certainly enjoyed reading all the feedback and responses I received from you on Chapter 4 this week.
Development-wise, I made some good progress on plotting out the next Chapter, and I was even able to start with the writing process, which I'll continue throughout next week.
Unlike the latest release, where I began both writing and rendering from the first day of development, I'll start doing it the old way again. This means I'll do a period of writing followed by a period of creating the visuals.
A quick reminder that as of this post you'll be able to follow the development progress more closely with the added progress report.
Enjoy your weekend!
EroMersive
This looks great, glad he's trying to improve his development process.
Thanks for the post!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hey guys,
Enjoy your weekend!
EroMersive
Already hyped. And it's happening! Good luck and good work, Ero!

Reactions: Bob Jewl

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017

Hey guys,
Enjoy your weekend!
EroMersive
Thanks for news bro. but how plotting finish quicker than writing ? shouldn't be reverse ?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks for news bro. but how plotting finish quicker than writing ? shouldn't be reverse ?
The plot is the more general ideas about the story/characters which later will be developed via written character dialogue and the narrative.
So it makes sense that he already has the plot points figured it out before finishing writing.

Chad_K

Nov 14, 2018
this game is fantastic, the only downfall about finding gems like this early on is having to wait for updates, but if things keep going at the same level of quality this is going to turn out to be one hell of a game, Keep up the great work, Can't wait for mc to get some action from his mom, hopefully a nice footjob or something soon, Loving the foot rubs content :)

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Yes, I had no idea how many scenes I missed on first playthrough. Even during semi-lewd scenes your dialogue choices radically alter the renders and animations you see. Much later played it a second and third time and said holy shit, I missed half the content when I originally thought I had seen it all!

So if not a gallery then some indication on how much content you are missing.
I too hope that a gallery feature will be introduced at some point, since the cast might get bigger. Also liked that there is a tooltip available that tells you what choice gives love or lust points. Definitely made the game more enjoyable. Looking forward to more Lydia scenes and it might be possible that we'll get a HB scene next chapter since Nicole said she should do a check-up of the MC.
https://f95zone.to/threads/demon-boy-v0-2-eromersive.85881/post-6485312

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes