GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
It's hard to tell. Last update was the longest in time but also the biggest in lenght. All depends how much content Ero make for each update.
The length of the content in comparison to the time ( December to May) is ridiculously short. Imagine he dropped the update on the original ETA at 11 March. He postponed it several times cuz he had no content at all. This game has its strengths but also heavy weak points.

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
I just finished this game and I love it man especially renders and mother's face is unique. Others were similar to the ones I played in a few games, but mom was great. And Im glad that ntr is minor. One of the few quality games on the site. Good luck in your game.

Edit: But like most games, there is no gallery in this one. It would be nice if you could add it, at least we would know if we opened all the scenes. It looks like there are several routes.

Last edited:

Feb 26, 2022
She looks exactly like a mum should look age wise she's not meant to look like your sister after all.
I really enjoyed the shower scenes where you could see some "imperfections" that make her... perfect.
Unbelievable how some drawings on paper, or 3D renderings can bring out very humanly feelings of ours, to the surface.
If Iris from Bold Bash Studios was alive, I'd be stalking her till death. LOL :love::ROFLMAO:
Back to our Topic though, and Nicole undoubtedly the most gorgeous MILF out there!! :love::love:
1816232_Screenshot_2022-05-04_at_21.39.59.png Screenshot 2022-05-09 at 15.13.28.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: lipe2410

Feb 26, 2022
Nope. Until now that is.
All progress with the women in his life are gradually evolving which I personally love.

Reactions: frapstar

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The mother posing in lingerie and touching his dick isn't a bit too fast? What is the logic for that?
Early in that day she showed concern that he is getting so frequent erections and that his penis seems a bit bigger than was few days ago. So, she suggest let a doctor see if this is normal. MC so ask if she can take a look first and she refuse .Then, later in that day he see she bought lingerie and convince her to wear it for him. Then he start get another erection seeing her in lingerie. She say again that he should see a doctor but this time he convince her to "examinate" it first (she need have certain and high level of love and lust for MC to accept do it)

Reactions: allura404

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
Early in that day she showed concern that he is getting so frequent erections and that his penis seems a bit bigger than was few days ago. So, she suggest let a doctor see if this is normal. MC so ask if she can take a look first and she refuse .Then, later in that day he see she bought lingerie and convince her to wear it for him. Then he start get another erection seeing her in lingerie. She say again that he should see a doctor but this time he convince her to "examinate" it first (she need have certain and high level of love and lust for MC to accept do it)
The mother gets lust points even when she is asleep and unconscious of everything. I think he got some power from Lilith. That is why the mother receives lust points even at sleep.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The mother gets lust points even when she is asleep and unconscious of everything. I think he got some power from Lilith. That is why the mother receives lust points even at sleep.
Probaly, Lily said to MC that even her doesn't know why MC get some demon powers (he is probaly a hibrid and his father is the current demo lord or the former demon lord Asmodeus) and the book says that one of the powers of Lily is seduce and inlfuence people's lust.

Last edited:

Feb 26, 2022
The mother posing in lingerie and touching his dick isn't a bit too fast? What is the logic for that?
She's well aware of her son's advances (as written in her diary) having seen his erection multiple times by now (1st on sofa, 2nd during massage, 3rd while waking up on same bed and 4th during showering, she's starting to let her defences down as a any woman out there would; but also as a concerned mom worrying about the constant hardons of her son. In a drunken state she was convinced to check his condition while showing off her lingerie, but quickly came to herself.
On Quora you can find posts of mother's admitting how quickly they overcame the initial shock of seeing theirs sons' dicks and how beautiful they found them to be. :love:

Feb 26, 2022
...he is probaly a hibrid and his father is the current demo lord or the former demon lord Asmodeus...
I am 100% certain he is the son of Asmodeus. And watching Nicole's eyes I am also pretty certain that she was a demon too in her early years but was casted off maybe; or intentionally chose a simple life for herself.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes