Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Love the new update! amazing renders!

Wanna see whats the deal with aunt lydia, i hope either shes banging the neighbor chick or starts an affair with Nicole (mom), and or introduces Nicole to neighbor for some lesbian action.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Wanna see whats the deal with aunt lydia, i hope either shes banging the neighbor chick or starts an affair with Nicole (mom), and or introduces Nicole to neighbor for some lesbian action.
If you read the Nancy's notes about Lydia in Nancy's notebook, than know that any of this is possible. Lydia/Nicole seems very probaly in the NTR path where they will "cuck" MC and Uncle Herald at the same time. And also by that notes about Lydia, i'm very sure that we will have the choice to make MC let Lydia femdom him if we didn't go in the Lydia submission route.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017

Happy Friday everybody,
This week I mostly spent writing the script and setting up new locations for the scenes. Except for some minor details, the plot is now more or less finished, and I can say that lengthwise Chapter 5 will be in the same ballpark as Chapter 4.
I've also spent some time creating and adjusting existing characters. Here's one of the new models I'm working on that will make her appearance in Chapter 5:

*Spoiler Alert* This is not the model that will replace Tiffany. Tiffany is still a work in progress, but I might be able to share her with you in next week's update!
Enjoy your weekend!
EroMersive

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Happy Friday everybody,
This week I mostly spent writing the script and setting up new locations for the scenes. Except for some minor details, the plot is now more or less finished, and I can say that lengthwise Chapter 5 will be in the same ballpark as Chapter 4.
I've also spent some time creating and adjusting existing characters. Here's one of the new models I'm working on that will make her appearance in Chapter 5:

*Spoiler Alert* This is not the model that will replace Tiffany. Tiffany is still a work in progress, but I might be able to share her with you in next week's update!
Enjoy your weekend!
EroMersive
Progress! Thanks for share! This new model reminds me something i wanna tell about the stat screen: currently there is no way of hide the stat screen while playing but is better put a hide button otherwise as more characters are added to stat screen, it will get longer and cover a good part of the renders. Take a look in this when you can, EroMersive!

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022

Happy Friday everybody,

Enjoy your weekend!
EroMersive
Thanks for sharing!
I love the new girl :love:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Happy Friday everybody,

Enjoy your weekend!
EroMersive
Hope this one is a minor character, at least for now. Between Lilith, mom, aunt, uncle, the sexual therapist, classmates/bullies and the other demons (succubus, maneater and their bosses) I feel that there is already quite a big cast in need of some more development for their stories. :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes