• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
This game has become one of my favorites, I'm loving the plot and where the story is going and I hope we get to become an actual demon lord if you choose to. A bit sus to go through the simp~weak~virgin mentality of the MC at the beginning but once the story picks up and you actually get to see where the story is going, it's really promising and refreshing. I'm not a big fan of the whole MILF service, I only wanted to focus on Lilith and the other demons but I'll do a few other playthroughs to see what I missed by avoiding Nicole, Lydia and Nancy. Can't wait to continue my journey with the new updates, hopefully soon enough.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Hi,l was downloaded some of games those are ports by you and when i play those games and logout,each time i want play again,my system shown an error and game jump out from its bootstrap and until i uninstall & install again couldn't re enter the game.could you help me to solve this.(apologize for my poor eng.)
If your android version is old you're going to have problems. What is your Android version?

Reactions: bobi7

bobi7

Jun 6, 2019
If your android version is old you're going to have problems. What is your Android version?
Ithink thisis it.my broken device was android 10 but this one is Sdk 23 or andeoid6.0.1.ihave to change it..thank you for your care.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Ithink thisis it.my broken device was android 10 but this one is Sdk 23 or andeoid6.0.1.ihave to change it..thank you for your care.
I'm pretty sure my ports will work on android 10, but android 6 is gonna be a problem.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017

Hi Guys,
I already spoiled it a bit last week in the comment section, but Tiffany is now a hot ginger teen.
Here's she is. I hope you like her!

There's still some time left for tweaking when it comes to the new girls (think skin, hair, tattoos, private parts, etc.) So, if you guys have any suggestions or ideas in this regard, I'm more than happy to hear them!
Development-wise, I'm still in the writing process, but I hope to be able to start rendering soon.
Enjoy your weekend!
EroMersive

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

Hi Guys,
I already spoiled it a bit last week in the comment section, but Tiffany is now a hot ginger teen.

There's still some time left for tweaking when it comes to the new girls (think skin, hair, tattoos, private parts, etc.) So, if you guys have any suggestions or ideas in this regard, I'm more than happy to hear them!
Development-wise, I'm still in the writing process, but I hope to be able to start rendering soon.
Enjoy your weekend!
EroMersive
That's Bryce Dallas Howard

• Red Heart
Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hi Guys,

Enjoy your weekend!
EroMersive
Thanks for share. And i like ginger Tiffany. Can't wait to fuck her and turn Brando in a huge cuck.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
What have I missed?
Who's Tiffany and Brandon???
Brandon is the bully:
1653159111763.png

Tiffany is the blonde girl (now ginger) we see in school's corridor in ch. 2. She is also Brandon's girlfriend, or at least the girl Brandon says is his girlfriend.

Reactions: 141191

bobi7

Jun 6, 2019
Maybe its android ver.as U said but I may ask why when i play another games that modded by other modders I have not the same error.thx

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Maybe its android ver.as U said but I may ask why when i play another games that modded by other modders I have not the same error.thx
Depends on the porter, but many of them use really old versions of renpy and I use newer ones.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
damn why i can't use "f" ? this is renpy game , right? why does dev should make it disable? :Kappa:
its really suck i need to click here click there all the time :Kappa:

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
There's the walkthrough mod you can use which shows you what you get for each choice. That's it for now.
Okay but can that mod be used for the Android platform? Probably not huh? That sucks because I love this game so much that I have played from beginning multiple times and I just want to enjoy all the different outcomes. Good job Dev. Please keep up the good work and I look forward to supporting your future content:love:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes