Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Okay but can that mod be used for the Android platform? Probably not huh? That sucks because I love this game so much that I have played from beginning multiple times and I just want to enjoy all the different outcomes. Good job Dev. Please keep up the good work and I look forward to supporting your future content:love:
Dude, there's already few android modders who port this game with the mods. And even if there's isn't, you can still use the win version with JoiPlay and apply the mods the same way as the pc users.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
The relationship with Lilith and MC is a key reason I enjoy this VN, so glad there was a lot of interaction between them last update.

Reactions: spitfire335

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Does anyone knows why is this game become so laggy after playing it for a while?
It does not lag at the first 5 mins or so, but gradually become so laggy after that to the point its unplayable...
I look up at task manager, it eating my memory so much up to 4 gigs. Is it a memory leak or something?
I dont have this kind of problem on every other renpy games.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
c
Does anyone knows why is this game become so laggy after playing it for a while?
It does not lag at the first 5 mins or so, but gradually become so laggy after that to the point its unplayable...
I look up at task manager, it eating my memory so much up to 4 gigs. Is it a memory leak or something?
can't say i've had any issue, phenom II 965 be, 12 gig ram, r9 280x.

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Same here, I have 6 GB RAM, but my only solution during play was very, very common saving...

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
Yes, I've noticed it too. The longer you are in the game, the ram usage keep getting higher and higher to the point it crashed on me. This was already happening since the initial release of the game. Based on the comments here it's happened to both PC and Android users. 'To Be A King' did something similar to me but i never had these problems with any other Renpy games. The way i see it, you have to play this game with a really high specs systems to avoid this issue but still this shouldn't have happened even with a decent specs systems.

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
Weekly Update #4 - May

Hi Everyone,

I'll keep this a little shorter than usual because I'm currently spending a few days from home with family and friends for the summer.

Next week, I'll share the final version of Tiffany and the other girl with you guys.

Stay safe everyone,

EroMersive

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Weekly Update #4 - May

Hi Everyone,

I'll keep this a little shorter than usual because I'm currently spending a few days from home with family and friends for the summer.

Next week, I'll share the final version of Tiffany and the other girl with you guys.

Stay safe everyone,

EroMersive
It would be better if he also gave us the number of renders/animations he completes each week like DPC or Philly. Make it easier to predict how far away the update could be.

Just going by these numbers, it would probably be very difficult to complete all the renders and animations within just one month (2 months per update being his old schedule). I think this one will take about 2+ months in total as well give or take.

Active

Mar 11, 2021
I found that when it starts to get laggy, save the game and close it and its normally OK after that

Reactions: MIkedante

crocro0000

Jul 31, 2020
The game looks really good and funny, but there are only 4 chapters so it's a little short, I think I'll play again when more chapter'll be availble.

spitfire335

Jun 12, 2017
The relationship with Lilith and MC is a key reason I enjoy this VN, so glad there was a lot of interaction between them last update.
amazing art/renders. Lilith is waifu <3 cant wait to see more of her and mc together. :coffee:
Mc making out with her black tongue this update was a real treat. I hope they do more together. Hell I wouldn't mind mc fucking her in her scary form if she needs the magic. She's waifu material!

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes