Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
just finished play game, story really like RD, but dunno could be it just a coinsidence, but for 700mb with those hq render?? :eek: but the problem is i dunno why looks the game have a bug or not its like ive always having lag even i've decent spec, or it just my memory full of shit but if yes why i still even run other renpy with hq n a lot more of content , maybe cuz the ui? cuz i really hate it why does i need to click this first to just save or load file? :FacePalm:

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
just finished play game, story really like RD, but dunno could be it just a coinsidence, but for 700mb with those hq render?? :eek: but the problem is i dunno why looks the game have a bug or not its like ive always having lag even i've decent spec, or it just my memory full of shit but if yes why i still even run other renpy with hq n a lot more of content , maybe cuz the ui? cuz i really hate it why does i need to click this first to just save or load file? :FacePalm:
Something in game is badly defined about memory usage, I think. On some machines it overflow memory to the brim and game freezes.

Reactions: PML 021259

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020

Hi Guys,
How's everyone doing? During the last 3 days of this week, I was able to finish
32 Renders
I plan to add this number to every weekly post for the remainder of the rendering phase. This way, I hope I'll be able to give you guys a clear picture of how the development of the next Chapter is coming along.
Also, I understand a few players were experiencing slowdowns after the latest release. This should be fixed with the release of 0.42 which will be out tomorrow.
And last but not least. Tiffany and Candy!

Yes, the girl on the left is named Candy. This cutie will play a small part in the upcoming Chapter.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hi Guys,
How's everyone doing? During the last 3 days of this week, I was able to finish
32 Renders
I plan to add this number to every weekly post for the remainder of the rendering phase. This way, I hope I'll be able to give you guys a clear picture of how the development of the next Chapter is coming along.
Also, I understand a few players were experiencing slowdowns after the latest release. This should be fixed with the release of 0.42 which will be out tomorrow.
And last but not least. Tiffany and Candy!

Yes, the girl on the left is named Candy. This cutie will play a small part in the upcoming Chapter.
Tiffany looks great :love: and by her clothes i sense we will find Candy in the club where Yoru is. Also, kudos to Eromersive for give a render count and feedback about the perform issues. Things like this show that devs are trying be transparent and take things seriously

Last edited:

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question but which characters where ntr is optional / avoidable and which are the characters where ntr is not avoidable?

Sorry that I couldn't explain better English is not my native language.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes