SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Sorry for the dumb question but which characters where ntr is optional / avoidable and which are the characters where ntr is not avoidable?

Sorry that I couldn't explain better English is not my native language.
the mother and the demon girl

Reactions: Majima@22

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The mother NTR is avoidable, pretty easy to avoid, just give some thought to the choices you make, but the demon girl NTR is not avoidable, but it's not that bad, it's more of a plot necessity.
To be fair neither are so far since the protagonist is not in a relationship with either of them. But i suppose dev needs to cover his bases because of some people...

Reactions: PML 021259

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
The mother NTR is avoidable, pretty easy to avoid, just give some thought to the choices you make, but the demon girl NTR is not avoidable, but it's not that bad, it's more of a plot necessity.
Thanks, so the mother and the demon girl are the only characters that have NTR content in the moment?

saves88

Jan 4, 2019
A new characters? It's cool, for Dev not for me. This is an example of the Dev's weariness. He trying to make his own work process excited as before. I think I can't blame him, that's how things going after all.

I hope Ero can do what he planned at the beginning.

screenshot04600 2.jpg screenshot04611 2.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
I like the game so far it has amazing gameplay/art style very realistic. Wish more games were like this i won’t give a review until it’s complete though. I don’t usually compliment a game unless it has potential. And this has potential.

Reactions: buktccbfc71

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I like the game so far it has amazing gameplay/art style very realistic. Wish more games were like this i won’t give a review until it’s complete though. I don’t usually compliment a game unless it has potential. And this has potential.
That's true. Most good games get abandoned. And that's a shame. :confused: But this game is progressing. :love: (y) :) Good luck developers.

Reactions: Artisant

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
He just answered your question lol
How does "no" answer my question? I asked how much content there was, how is "no" a logical answer? If I had asked if there was NTR content period, then sure, a simple yes or no would work, but how does "no" answer the question of how much NTR content is in the game? If you ask me how long a movie is, and I say no, does that make sense? Not really, right?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes