kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
1654900202171.png

Good Friday Everyone!
I added a little preview to this post for you to enjoy. Can you guess what's going on in the scene above?

For this week, I was able to complete
41 Renders
And also
2 Animations

I haven't mentioned this before, but there are other ways to stay up to date on the latest developments surrounding Demon Boy. It might be more convenient for you to follow me on one of the platforms below, where you'll receive a notification every time I make a post.
Twitter

Instagram (Art Only)

Facebook

Have a good weekend everyone, and if you can, don't forget to send me a shout-out on another platform as well. I'll be sure to respond.
EroMersive

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 1863328

Good Friday Everyone!
I added a little preview to this post for you to enjoy. Can you guess what's going on in the scene above?

41 Renders
And also
2 Animations

I haven't mentioned this before, but there are other ways to stay up to date on the latest developments surrounding Demon Boy. It might be more convenient for you to follow me on one of the platforms below, where you'll receive a notification every time I make a post.
Twitter

Instagram (Art Only)

Facebook

Have a good weekend everyone, and if you can, don't forget to send me a shout-out on another platform as well. I'll be sure to respond.
EroMersive
Thanks for share. I hope this can be a group session with Lydia and Nancy:devilish:

Edit: Take a look that both Lydia's toys are with them. So, maybe this scene is in Lydia's not-submission route, where MC gave back the toy to her.

Reactions: tom882 and Lucho0x0

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
View attachment 1863328

Good Friday Everyone!

41 Renders
And also
2 Animations

Twitter

Instagram (Art Only)

Facebook

EroMersive
Since last week status update he has completed 41(let's say 42) renders and the percentage has gone up by 3. So the next update can be expected to have around 1400 renders. Considering he has already finished 12% or 168 renders, at the rate of 42 renders per week, there's still 29 weeks or about 7 months left for the update.

As for the animations, he says he has completed 2 animations and the percentage bar has gone up by 3. So the update can be expected to have 67 animations in total. Going by 2 per week, it would take about 32.5 weeks or about 8 and a half months for the next update.

Now add all the other stuff like music, plotting (5%), polishing god knows whatever other whims he might have, at very very least it still adds up to 9 months for v5. Also if you notice the status update last week, the percentage increase per render made has gone down significantly. Which all leads to two conclusion:

These weekly updates don't mean anything at all. My man is making up those numbers and percentages. Really really ominous sign.

Or his or my maths is terrible.

Last edited:

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Since last week status update he has completed 41(let's say 42) renders and the percentage has gone up by 3. So the next update can be expected to have around 1400 renders. Considering he has already finished 12% or 168 renders, at the rate of 42 renders per week, there's still 29 weeks or about 7 months left for the update.

As for the animations, he says he has completed 2 animations and the percentage bar has gone up by 3. So the update can be expected to have 67 animations in total. Going by 2 per week, it would take about 32.5 weeks or about 8 and a half months for the next update.

Now add all the other stuff like music, plotting (5%), polishing god knows whatever other whims he might have, at very very least it still adds up to 9 months for v5. Also if you notice the status update last week, the percentage increase per render made has gone down significantly. Which all leads to two conclusion:

These weekly updates don't mean anything at all. My man is making up those numbers and percentages. Really really ominous sign.
Tldr; dev is lying or his maths is really terrible. Or I am autistic and made a mistake with the numbers somewhere.

Vern21

Mar 21, 2022
Tldr; dev is lying or his maths is really terrible. Or I am autistic and made a mistake with the numbers somewhere.
Considering what you are saying, it has 66,66...% for the part of dev, meaning that if he is lying or his math is bad, whatever the case, we will not get a acurrate prevision. Also, if 33.33...% meaning that you are wrong, that just says that you made a mistake, soo, you can fix. Well, we can discuss that, if the information you said about the percentage of render gone down give me other conclusion: he made a mistake, so, other possibility, that it can be a mistake too.
Now, updating the events and putting in fractions

1/4= He lied
1/4= He made a mistake
1/4= He bad at math
1/4= You made a mistake

So 3/4 of chance that the data is wrong in some way...

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Considering what you are saying, it has 66,66...% for the part of dev, meaning that if he is lying or his math is bad, whatever the case, we will not get a acurrate prevision. Also, if 33.33...% meaning that you are wrong, that just says that you made a mistake, soo, you can fix. Well, we can discuss that, if the information you said about the percentage of render gone down give me other conclusion: he made a mistake, so, other possibility, that it can be a mistake too.
Now, updating the events and putting in fractions

1/4= He lied
1/4= He made a mistake
1/4= He bad at math
1/4= You made a mistake

So 3/4 of chance that the data is wrong in some way...
Thanks Scott Steiner.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Who believes progress bars anyway? It's just an estimation. The important point is the weekly progress report

Reactions: lipe2410

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
When it comes to Dev progress reports, I think that it is prudent to believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Reactions: lipe2410

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The strongest love in this world is that between the mother and her child.
MC only has his most precious most awesome most adorable wonderful
beautiful fantastic woman in the world for him:
his ma.
The scene where the bullies threaten to rape her and beat him bad establishes that in spades.
She is the only woman in MC”s life, most precious, most important, beloved babe of his dreams.
She be the reason MC seeks power overwhelming from a demon in hell:
to keep his ma safe from any and all harm in this world.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
View attachment 1863328

Good Friday Everyone!

41 Renders
And also
2 Animations

Twitter

Instagram (Art Only)

Facebook

EroMersive

Can't wait to finally bang those two, specially Lydia since I went down her corruption path.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
his ma.
The scene where the bullies threaten to rape her and beat him bad establishes that in spades.
She is the only woman in MC”s life, most precious, most important, beloved babe of his dreams.

Al Capone with end stage syphilis didn't chat this much shit

Slashkiller

Oct 24, 2019
Edit: Updated for 0.4

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
I cannot get this to work. It crashes the game on startup.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
his ma.

okay brah calm down pls

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes