RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is a great game with perfect renders and a great story,and I know it's not in the planned tags but is there a possibility that a futa character can be introduced in the future?
Try tagging Eromersive, he frequents this thread once in a while. ;)

Reactions: jj099

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020

Hey Guys,
I'm going to keep it short for today, but there'll be another post/treat tomorrow which I'm still busy working on!
For this week I was able to do
40 Renders
And
1 Animation
I've had some issues with my rig (random shutdowns), which I was finally able to resolve a couple of days ago. I hope this will help me crank up the number of renders I'm able to put out every week. Ideally, I want it to be around 70. Meaning 10 renders a day.
I was happy to see many of you connecting with me through social media after last week's post. It's another way for me to stay in touch with you guys, and it's a great way to help me reach a bigger audience and possibly gain more supporters.
Stay tuned,
EroMersive

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Hey Guys,
I'm going to keep it short for today, but there'll be another post/treat tomorrow which I'm still busy working on!
40 Renders
And
1 Animation
I've had some issues with my rig (random shutdowns), which I was finally able to resolve a couple of days ago. I hope this will help me crank up the number of renders I'm able to put out every week. Ideally, I want it to be around 70. Meaning 10 renders a day.
I was happy to see many of you connecting with me through social media after last week's post. It's another way for me to stay in touch with you guys, and it's a great way to help me reach a bigger audience and possibly gain more supporters.
Stay tuned,
EroMersive
Thanks for share. But i'm so happy i won't see this disgusting preview in my playthrought:ROFLMAO:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Yeh but that doesnt mean he isnt putting time and effort to make that content :WeSmart:
As long Ero also put time and effort in other type of content he can make all avoidable NTR he want. I'm good:cool:, but i won't dislike see this bastard again in my playthrough just to frustated his plans (again) to get my sweet Nicole and show him who is the real boss:cool:

89canto

Dec 22, 2018

Hey Guys,
40 Renders
And
1 Animation
Stay tuned,
EroMersive
Mind sharing weekly update #2 posted 11th June dear sir?

Reactions: Bossjohn

srhate666

Jul 28, 2021

Hey Guys,
40 Renders
And
1 Animation
Stay tuned,
EroMersive
almost two months from the first weekly update, and it's still 37%, at this rate new version only in November, 7 month waiting.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Some devs remove the rollback simply because it's essentially a cheat tool.
A bit of a necro, but another reason is rollback can cause odd behavior in some games if not outright break them.
it's fine for completely linear kinetic novels but once your start throwing in stat tracking and branching narrative things get more dicey.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
A bit of a necro, but another reason is rollback can cause odd behavior in some games if not outright break them.
it's fine for completely linear kinetic novels but once your start throwing in stat tracking and branching narrative things get more dicey.
I played hundreds of renpy VN and almost never had any issue with rollback. If the code is not a mess (like in some sandbox, but I rarely play them) there should be no problem.

And about the comment saying it's "cheating", what about saving before each choice?

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Tldr; dev is lying or his maths is really terrible. Or I am autistic and made a mistake with the numbers somewhere.
you made a mistake, you made assumptions.
this weeks update had a 7% increase to renders but only 40 renders were done.
so taken in isolation that would be 571~ renders for the next update, that's a massive difference from the 1400 you predicted from last update.
now if you take both weeks together you have 10% increase to renders and 81 renders done, that's 810 renders for next update. (last update had 745~ iirc)
it's almost as if the percentage isn't tied to number of renders at all, maybe tied to how much total time all the renders will take?
anyone know what the percentage of renders was on final May update, the f95 posts are broken as the patreon posts are locked? I know he did 32 renders between that and #1 June update, with that percentage we'd have a 3 week average.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes