BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
I dunno why this dev and his game give me Come Inside or Estate Dominate (some might know what i'm talking about) vibes, i just have a feeling so imma gonna leave this post here so if it turns out i'm right i can tell "i told you so" or if i'm wrong to apologize...:)

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Vibe
I dunno why this dev and his game give me Come Inside or Estate Dominate (some might know what i'm talking about) vibes, i just have a feeling so imma gonna leave this post here so if it turns out i'm right i can tell "i told you so" or if i'm wrong to apologize...:)
Vibes?

It's a good game with noice renders and an interesting story that people are enjoying. It's still going without any issues.

What exactly are you imagining is wrong? :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Doom Marine

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
It's still going without any issues.
Ma frend let's not forget that those two games too had strong beginings untill they became a wallpaper edition, but this is where i stop cuz we are getting off topic...

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Ma frend let's not forget that those two games too had strong beginings untill they became a wallpaper edition, but this is where i stop cuz we are getting off topic...
Those are two different games and by two different developers.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Both games already had huge red flags since the begining with both dev always sucking in comunicate, broking promisses and talking about problems and playing the pity card with the patrons. Until they finally showed their true colors as assholes milkers who doesn't bother not even make a progress post in 2 years. While Ero keep with the weekly posts. I don't sense these vibes either. For me, Ero is nothing like them.

Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
View attachment 1863328

Good Friday Everyone!
I added a little preview to this post for you to enjoy. Can you guess what's going on in the scene above?

For this week, I was able to complete
41 Renders
And also
2 Animations

I haven't mentioned this before, but there are other ways to stay up to date on the latest developments surrounding Demon Boy. It might be more convenient for you to follow me on one of the platforms below, where you'll receive a notification every time I make a post.
Twitter

Instagram (Art Only)

Facebook

Have a good weekend everyone, and if you can, don't forget to send me a shout-out on another platform as well. I'll be sure to respond.
EroMersive
BRUH does that mean were gonna get 65 animations?

Reactions: hmmboy22

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
de bo 1.jpg

MC: My life was in shambles, there was just sheer terror around, then there was this hottie hanging upside down in my face. Wow!

de bo 2.jpg

MC: Buut, dear, I just cannot get you outta my head! Can we cuddle a lil bit? Just so your heart beat may calm mine.

de bo 3.jpg

MC: Yes! Yes! Yes! You look so fine making that sweet proposition.

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
If that means 65 different animations, believe me, with this transparency and this rich content, it means that there will be a much bigger explosion of interest than the summertime saga.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i just want mom/aunt/neighbor to have a lesbian affair or mom getting seduced for some NTR lol

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
I mean damn, creators can't keep expecting players to restart the game from scratch every time there is an update! At least, that is how it seems lately with titles.

M'95

May 17, 2019
Strange, it says version 0.42 from 06/09, but when extracting the folder, it's 0.41, I took a look at the videos folder, and there's nothing new.
Changelog 0.42
- Some players were experiencing slow-downs and freezes during playthroughs. This should be fixed now.
- Corrected more spelling errors (including the previous Chapters).

These are the only changes (according to OP), so thats why.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes