LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
you made a mistake, you made assumptions.
this weeks update had a 7% increase to renders but only 40 renders were done.
so taken in isolation that would be 571~ renders for the next update, that's a massive difference from the 1400 you predicted from last update.
now if you take both weeks together you have 10% increase to renders and 81 renders done, that's 810 renders for next update. (last update had 745~ iirc)
it's almost as if the percentage isn't tied to number of renders at all, maybe tied to how much total time all the renders will take?
anyone know what the percentage of renders was on final May update, the f95 posts are broken as the patreon posts are locked? I know he did 32 renders between that and #1 June update, with that percentage we'd have a 3 week average.
And do tell how the dev knows the time it would take to create each render beforehand so as to correctly guess what percentage of the total game it is?

Also if you calculate the total percentage, it becomes clear that he has given as much weightage to writing and plotting and audio and revisions as he has to rendering and animation. That's how you get 36.33% or 37% (my man has really rounded up 36.33 to 37 instead of 36). So it's obvious that the percentage count isn't based on time taken to do each thing because rendering+Animations would take as much time as the other 4 combined.

He's just putting arbitrary numbers up there. Idk the validity of the actual render and animation count but the percentage count doesn't mean anything.

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
I no longer do business with Patreon. Maybe you could add SubscribeStar or Buy me a Coffee as other payment sources. I really like your game and want to support it.
I accidentally supported Demon Boy SAGA on SubscribeStar, thinking it was you.

Last edited:

DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
It seems like there was an update this month. But I couldn't get anything after the demon lord/king punishing scene. Is there anything more later on? Or that's the end?

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It seems like there was an update this month. But I couldn't get anything after the demon lord/king punishing scene. Is there anything more later on? Or that's the end?
I believe that is the end of chapter 4. Chapter 5 is still in development, so yes, that is the end. At least for now :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes