Only1P

Sep 10, 2021
We are steadily getting 5.5% progress each weekly update from the first one in may till this last one.
We are standing at 42% as of today.
We need 58% more to get to 100% which as said above equates to approximately 10 weeks and 3 days from now.
Today is the 25th of June.
Add 10 weeks and 3 days from here onwards.
You get 6th of September 2022
Maybe add 1-2 weeks margin of error and delays.
Prolly around 12th - 20th of September.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
We are steadily getting 5.5% progress each weekly update from the first one in may till this last one.
We need 58% more to get to 100% which as said above equates to approximately 10 weeks and 3 days from now.
There's one problem with that calculation. And why I say the percentages don't mean anything.

Writing and plotting don't take even nearly as much time as animations and renders. The 42% you see assumes that everything in that development update takes equal amount of time.

All in all, the prognosis seems to be even grimmer. It's probably going to be October or later it seems like.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Take 2 weeks less in this calculation cuz Ero just got to work 2 weeks after the update, that's why I say mid to end of august and if he can take his CPU to work 70 renders per week as he wants we can get the update by that margin.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
In the same toilet everybody knows the bully went in to water board MC.
Nobody who has seen them beating MC up and almost killing him knows of it.
To everyone else in that god forsaken place, MC was thrust head first into the toilet.

MC is not standing up for himself or for anyone for that matter in front of his peers.
That is precisely what was discussed: MC cannot win girls hiding in the toilet.
MC never did anything to back up his threats, just resisted one instant of the bullying.
MC not beating the shit out of the bully in private with nobody to see means nothing in the eyes of the world.
To the world, those bullies just lost interest, MC is still seen as a wimp bullied nobody.
To those girls in the hallway, all they know is what they saw and heard:
some random girl stopped the bullies from carving MC up and showed them girl power trumps everything.
Why I'm not surprised? It's really difficult to find game here where MC can stand up for him selves ;/ It's has become "successful" standard to write male white MC like meek potatoes...Even if girls are main stars would be nice to have option to steer our MC to be more assertive...but now is called toxic I guess...

Reactions: PML 021259

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Why I'm not surprised? It's really difficult to find game here where MC can stand up for him selves ;/ It's has become "successful" standard to write male white MC like meek potatoes...Even if girls are main stars would be nice to have option to steer our MC to be more assertive...but now is called toxic I guess...
Did you even play the game? Only the first 2 chapter the MC can't do anything for himself.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes