torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
anyone played through on but im the bad guy? that guy isnt a white knight by any stretch, nor is he weak. hes quite awesome being the opposite, without using violence, etc.

Reactions: princess bride

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020

Hey Guys,
I hope you're all doing well. For me, it's been a long week, but it's also summer where I live and the weather is very nice right now, which is great. I was able to complete:
40 Renders
And
3 Animations
Furthermore, I'm pretty excited because in two days I'll be doing my first cross-promo with another developer! Hopefully, collaborations like this will allow me to gain more support for the development of Demon Boy, so be sure to check that out when you can!
P.S. For all you Demon tier supporters out there. The monthly wallpaper based on @Active Since92's winning request will be out tomorrow!
Enjoy your weekend everyone,
EroMersive

EDIT: PERCENTAGE IS 49% NOT 42% ERO RECENTLY FIXED IT.

Last edited:

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018

Hey Guys,
I hope you're all doing well. For me, it's been a long week, but it's also summer where I live and the weather is very nice right now, which is great. I was able to complete:
40 Renders
And
3 Animations
Furthermore, I'm pretty excited because in two days I'll be doing my first cross-promo with another developer! Hopefully, collaborations like this will allow me to gain more support for the development of Demon Boy, so be sure to check that out when you can!
P.S. For all you Demon tier supporters out there. The monthly wallpaper based on @Active Since92's winning request will be out tomorrow!
Enjoy your weekend everyone,
EroMersive
No preview pic? Damn

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
So am I the only one who noticed that while all tabs except Revisions gained progress, the total tab is still at 42%? It was at 42% last week as well.

• Angry
Reactions: th3_fr4gil3
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes