DekaPants

Feb 13, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I believe that is the end of chapter 4. Chapter 5 is still in development, so yes, that is the end. At least for now :)

I believe that is the end of chapter 4. Chapter 5 is still in development, so yes, that is the end. At least for now :)
Thank you

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Kind a bummed out MC is skiddish about his powers, is not using them,
keeps being a push over and is not facing any a his problems.
The bullies keep publicly beating him up while he is hiding in the toilet.
What a doormat. He cannot win the girls if publicly he is being hummiliated still.

The demons run circles around him and altho he has a willing powerful babe,
his demoness charges him and herself by shagging MC
they are not doing anything about it, squandering their girfts away in misery.

I hope this is foreshadowing and that this game will also feature angels, fallen or otherwise, in addition to demons! So excited.
The only thing this foreshdow to me is that MC will steal someone's girlfriend :devilish:
MC might get someone if he literally comes outta that powerless mindset he is dwelling into.

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
What a doormat. He cannot win the girls if publicly he is being hummiliated still.

The demons run circles around him and altho he has a willing powerful babe,
his demoness charges him and herself by shagging MC
they are not doing anything about it, squandering their girfts away in misery.

MC might get someone if he literally comes outta that powerless mindset he is dwelling into.
I think it was established that Lilith is not powerful enough yet to face the maneater and yoru, same is true also for MC. So them keeping low profile and gathering intel on yoru in chapter 4 made a lot of sense!
That said, I have no clue what the f we are doing in chapter 3. Such an anticlimactic chapter.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Right, because MC scaring the shit out of Brandon in toilet in the end of ch. 2, threating him and making him promise never bully him again is clearly a "powerless mindset of a doormat that doesn't face any of his problems". Sometimes i think people just unren the images and doesn't play the story:rolleyes:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
In the same toilet everybody knows the bully went in to water board MC.
Nobody who has seen them beating MC up and almost killing him knows of it.
To everyone else in that god forsaken place, MC was thrust head first into the toilet.
Right, because MC scaring the shit out of Brandon in toilet in the end of ch. 2, threating him and making him promise never bully him again is clearly a "powerless mindset of a doormat that doesn't face any of his problems". Sometimes i think people just unren the images and doesn't play the story:rolleyes:
MC is not standing up for himself or for anyone for that matter in front of his peers.
That is precisely what was discussed: MC cannot win girls hiding in the toilet.
MC never did anything to back up his threats, just resisted one instant of the bullying.
MC not beating the shit out of the bully in private with nobody to see means nothing in the eyes of the world.
To the world, those bullies just lost interest, MC is still seen as a wimp bullied nobody.
To those girls in the hallway, all they know is what they saw and heard:
some random girl stopped the bullies from carving MC up and showed them girl power trumps everything.

Last edited:

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020

Both of these options lead to the same scene, Nicole and Lydia shopping scene. Counter-intuitively actual Nancy visit occurs after the family returns from shopping. That means we miss having a chat with Uncle Herald, and then doing our homework, before shopping for absolutely no reason at all whatsoever if we want to visit Nancy later in the day; saying,"I lost some stuff, I'll try finding them".

This game design decision makes so little sense to me that it's actually easier if I consider it being a bug. Perhaps shopping scene wasn't supposed to be accessible when visiting Nancy, but that is speculation on my part.

I'm only criticizing because I love this game!

It would have been ultimately better if decision to visit Nancy came just before the Nancy Visit scene, while returning from shopping.

Last edited:

Hallowicked

Jun 21, 2022
I really like this Game especially the Style and Animation.The Story is a solid 7/10 so far and i hope for some even more lewd/perverted scenes

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes