Edit: Updated for 0.4

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
I know the last two updates did not add any new content per se, but loading this mod into 0.42 crashes the game at the start, before the splash screen. Could this be fixed?

Edit: Nevermind, sorted it out.

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
So no mention of "avoidable" is self explanatory while usually not conclusive.

There are reviews that say the only sex is ntr and other reviews that say the mc stops being a loser.

Translating into what is mostly consistent today; not being a loser tends to mean he can avoid ntr. But I have seen no mention of that.

Fellas? could you update me or fact-check my guesses?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So no mention of "avoidable" is self explanatory while usually not conclusive.

There are reviews that say the only sex is ntr and other reviews that say the mc stops being a loser.

Translating into what is mostly consistent today; not being a loser tends to mean he can avoid ntr. But I have seen no mention of that.

Fellas? could you update me or fact-check my guesses?
NTR is fully avoidable, with the exception of 2 small scenes in ch. 1 that depending of your personal definition of NTR can not even be considered NTR. MC start stand up against the bully in the end of ch. 2. He also can act braver in ch. 4 if player choose it.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Edit: Updated for 0.4

Features:

I am unable to start the game since there are duplicates of the same files, the option to replace the original files is not listed, so how do I correct this?

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
Edit: Updated for 0.42

Features:

doesn't work keep getting errors

hoborific

Oct 2, 2020
Considering that everything is defined twice I would guess that you didn't overwrite the existing files.

Edit: I encountered the same error. Extracting the folder game from the mod to Demon Boy folder twice and overwriting existing files seems to have fixed it on my end.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigDilly48

ButterB22

Jan 8, 2020
Considering that everything is defined twice I would guess that you didn't overwrite the existing files.
well the thing is I am on mac so when ever I add mods to a game like this I always hold option which allows me to click merge which over writes the old files with the new ones and adds the other files, so yes I did and the script files aren't in the game folder, the scrappy mod adds multiple script files to the game folder which makes the errors appear, without the extra script files it works fine

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
I am unable to start the game since there are duplicates of the same files, the option to replace the original files is not listed, so how do I correct this?

Edit: I encountered the same error. Extracting the folder game from the mod to Demon Boy folder twice and overwriting existing files seems to have fixed it on my end.
Extract the script.rpy file (try RPA Extract from Softpedia) then copy and paste the contents of the mod folder 'game' into the actual game 'game' folder. This should overwrite the files as needed.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes