JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
Will i end this Chapter to almost hj i don't know if this is it or There is More and I miss it in it
and the aunt i didn't Play her but i guess there is more if i did all go that he catch her in her yoga and ask some said nice thing if kiss her she get angry
the red head lady this might be weird for me i do like red head faces and all but this one nha i didn't like to even see what go with her probably she will be the Betrayal of the mc if the mc go in her route that is Her eyes say so

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Will i end this Chapter to almost hj i don't know if this is it or There is More and I miss it in it
That's all

the aunt i didn't Play her but i guess there is more if i did all go that he catch her in her yoga and ask some said nice thing if kiss her she get angry
There is a variation of these scene if you are in the aunt's blackmail/submission route. She get's angry with the kiss but also aroused, so her resistance is futile.

teddytyy

Dec 26, 2019
well the thing is I am on mac so when ever I add mods to a game like this I always hold option which allows me to click merge which over writes the old files with the new ones and adds the other files, so yes I did and the script files aren't in the game folder, the scrappy mod adds multiple script files to the game folder which makes the errors appear, without the extra script files it works fine
same error, it seems that there are some hidden files which has the same name but the different extension with the mod files

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
when will come update? I been waiting about two months after last update i think he should update every month like other Dev and why the hell i am still newbie i joined since 2020
By the quality of the renders and style of the VN, is impossible make monthly releases.

Amazing rendering, excellent story, I wonder if the developers have an update on time yet?
He is working in chapter V. He make weekly posts about progress

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
By the quality of the renders and style of the VN, is impossible make monthly releases.

He is working in chapter V. He make weekly posts about progress
Thanks for reply i hope he focus on mom and aunt new scenes for new update i don't want him to add new characters yet it will lost new scenes for mom and aunt they still need more sex scenes

Reactions: bhrz and Lucho0x0

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
1657324499943.png

Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is doing alright. Development-wise, this week's been pretty exciting. I've been working on an extensive Lewd scene for Chapter 5 that will take place between MC and one of the other main characters (guess who?).

I was able to complete:
50 Renders

Unfortunately, some bad things have happened as well this week...
The EroMersive Twitter account got suspended! Apparently, the EroMersive profile banner was a little too sexy for Twitter's liking. In the meantime, I've filed an appeal, so let's pray Twitter will restore the EroMersive account in the upcoming days

Enjoy the rest of your week everyone,
EroMersive

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 1914931

Hey Guys,
I hope everyone is doing alright. Development-wise, this week's been pretty exciting. I've been working on an extensive Lewd scene for Chapter 5 that will take place between MC and one of the other main characters (guess who?).

I was able to complete:
50 Renders

The EroMersive Twitter account got suspended! Apparently, the EroMersive profile banner was a little too sexy for Twitter's liking. In the meantime, I've filed an appeal, so let's pray Twitter will restore the EroMersive account in the upcoming days

EroMersive
Interesting preview. Seems like demons are not alone in this universe. Sexy angels are coming

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022
View attachment 1914931

Hey Guys,

I was able to complete:
50 Renders

EroMersive
I hope that ''extensive lewd scene'' is with Nicole.
The image is interesting... Will there be angels to??
Anyway, I hope Ero gets his Twitter account back.

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
Its okay if there is no animation for update version i really want to play update version in this month because look like animation take long time to finish

Mar 6, 2021
Its okay if there is no animation for update version i really want to play update version in this month because look like animation take long time to finish
Have you ever thought about reading a comic book then? The games are cool precisely because they have animations.
But I was curious, did the doctor say that you will only have this month to live? :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes