NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
Have you ever thought about reading a comic book then? The games are cool precisely because they have animations.
But I was curious, did the doctor say that you will only have this month to live? :unsure:
No i just going to busy next month and i am not sure when our country internet is going to cut off because of civil war and we can't use social media apk without VPN and if police and soldier find out we use VPN we are going to arrest and torture Our country become like North Korea wait did comic have animation that is just art photos so where is moving animation? pic_quark_1657367177380.jpg

Last edited:

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
EroMersive - just a suggestion...it's a little cumbersome having to ESC out of one menu and then go back in e.g. if I save for a particular path and want to play the alternative, I have to come out of the entire menu and then go back in. Can this be removed or modified in some way?

Plus, there is a typo with Herald calling Nicole "Mom" in the hot tub.

Last edited:

jokuur

May 23, 2019
hello guys
i got question
when we sleep at Lydia place with Nicole and we ask her to check on our dick instead of Lydia, is there a way she would agree to it? maybe i have too low love and arousal stats with her to do it?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
hello guys
i got question
when we sleep at Lydia place with Nicole and we ask her to check on our dick instead of Lydia, is there a way she would agree to it? maybe i have too low love and arousal stats with her to do it?
She always refuse in the beginning of the day. Keep playing and you'll be able to ask her again in the night and you'll get the scene depending of your love/lust status with her.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
She always refuse in the beginning of the day. Keep playing and you'll be able to ask her again in the night and you'll get the scene depending of your love/lust status with her.
interesting i thought we cant go back to scenes anymore if we go past thru it it will be gone, how wrong i was

jokuur

May 23, 2019
i just reached the end and was unable to get her do that since we only sleep with her once
what u mean she always refuse dude when we sleep with her at lydia just one time?
shouldnt you tell me to go back and increase one of her status instead than just continue playing if we cant repeat the scene?

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
i just reached the end and was unable to get her do that since we only sleep with her once
what u mean she always refuse dude when we sleep with her at lydia just one time?
shouldnt you tell me to go back and increase one of her status instead than just continue playing if we cant repeat the scene?
At the end of chapter 4, you need at least 12 Love AND Lust in order to trigger the HJ scene with Nicole. I recommend playing by having the tooltip on though, saves a lot of time in knowing which actions give Love and Lust points.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
At the end of chapter 4, you need at least 12 Love AND Lust in order to trigger the HJ scene with Nicole. I recommend playing by having the tooltip on though, saves a lot of time in knowing which actions give Love and Lust points.
thx this is the info i needed to know, iw i can continue playing or should start new game... where can i get that tooltip from?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
interesting i thought we cant go back to scenes anymore if we go past thru it it will be gone, how wrong i was
Just to be clear: you are talk about their
This is the sequence so far:
- MC and Nicole go to Lydias House in chapter 3 and MC sleep with Nicole in the first night. Then Lily come and ask to MC follow her. End of Chapter 3
- In chapter 4, after Lily's quest, MC come back to Lydia's house and got sleep with Nicole. In the next morning, he wake up with a huge hard on. Nicole tell him to she will ask Lydia to take a look, MC suggest to Nicole take a look but she refuse.
- In the end of ch. 4, at the night when Nicole is showing MC her new lingerie, he gets another painfull hard on. This time he ask Nicole again to take a look and she can accept take a look this time if MC have enough Love and/or Lust points.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes