lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The mother gets lust points even when she is asleep and unconscious of everything. I think he got some power from Lilith. That is why the mother receives lust points even at sleep.
Also, the high lust is just for her stroke her son's cock in the end of the scene. For make her touching and squeeze is just needed high love points.

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
EroMersive says if he reaches his next goal he will take the content to the next level. How much does he want to improve it?! I think he means about the animations.

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
Also, the high lust is just for her stroke her son's cock in the end of the scene. For make her touching and squeeze is just needed high love points.
Yes, I played it again fast and I have a better perspective of what is going on. But I hate to play again to fix or find other things. Nothing feels like the first time. But my first love/lust points were bad. Love was 6 and I lost several scenes. I can say she was a more natural character that way but I think with that points I can't do much in the next updates. So I had two perspectives of the mother that didn't match each other. The only reason I can find for this change of behavior in a short time is the magical power this boy is earning. As Lilith said she can seduce the mother to do everything she says. And in the end, she will be happy. So lust is related to magic. Even the MC himself is affected by the lust of Lilith. Because of that, he looks at other women differently now.

Reactions: lipe2410

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Yes, I played it again fast and I have a better perspective of what is going on. But I hate to play again to fix or find other things. Nothing feels like the first time. But my first love/lust points were bad. Love was 6 and I lost several scenes. I can say she was a more natural character that way but I think with that points I can't do much in the next updates. So I had two perspectives of the mother that didn't match each other. The only reason I can find for this change of behavior in a short time is the magical power this boy is earning. As Lilith said she can seduce the mother to do everything she says. And in the end, she will be happy. So lust is related to magic. Even the MC himself is affected by the lust of Lilith. Because of that, he looks at other women differently now.
I recommend playing this game with the tooltip activated. It shows you which actions give or take away love and lust points. Honestly, for me it made the game more enjoyable.

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
I recommend playing this game with the tooltip activated. It shows you which actions give or take away love and lust points. Honestly, for me it made the game more enjoyable.
I did it with the second round. But I don't like it. I like the element of surprise so more. Knowing what is going to happen next is not fun for me. I think in the next updates I am ready to sacrifice some scenes. But my problem is I don't like some routes and the game is complex and you can't predict them, even with the tooltip.

Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
When you have the i patch applied there's a rather disconcerting moment in the hot tub where the brother calls his sister Mom.
Presumably because the i patch changes just switches the names rather than altering the sentences directly.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
When you have the i patch applied there's a rather disconcerting moment in the hot tub where the brother calls his sister Mom.
Presumably because the i patch changes just switches the names rather than altering the sentences directly.
That's a known bug fixed in the next version

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
She's well aware of her son's advances (as written in her diary) having seen his erection multiple times by now (1st on sofa, 2nd during massage, 3rd while waking up on same bed and 4th during showering, she's starting to let her defences down as a any woman out there would; but also as a concerned mom worrying about the constant hardons of her son. In a drunken state she was convinced to check his condition while showing off her lingerie, but quickly came to herself.
On Quora you can find posts of mother's admitting how quickly they overcame the initial shock of seeing theirs sons' dicks and how beautiful they found them to be. :love:
Incest related quora is 99% " that happened"

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
But the game is very complex. You can easily lose some scenes, or start undesired routes.
I also would like to play it with a turned off tool tip but one wrong decision blocks you from scenes. Especially the hand job scene. You can just reach it if u make a perfect run without getting sexually involved with Nancy for example. You also get " - Nicole love" when you do something else instead of watching TV.

Like one user mentioned a few pages before: " no, I don't touch your dick, you didn't helped me in the kitchen a few days ago". The outcomes of decisions is a bit harsh and kills the natural flow of this game cuz you have to make the right decision on really unrelated things. There's also the chance u will miss actual sex between Nicole and MC cuz u just reach 59/60 than 60/60 later in the game.

Don't get me wrong. The game itself is amazing but the point system and blocking scenes for the most ridiculous decisions is really meh..

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
This is called advertisement.
Well, he did really high-quality work with renders. I don't know how much more he can add to the renders. Maybe higher textures but I can say he can do much more with animations. And he has the skills. So I don't think it is just an advertisement.

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
I also would like to play it with a turned off tool tip but one wrong decision blocks you from scenes. Especially the hand job scene. You can just reach it if u make a perfect run without getting sexually involved with Nancy for example. You also get " - Nicole love" when you do something else instead of watching TV.

Like one user mentioned a few pages before: " no, I don't touch your dick, you didn't helped me in the kitchen a few days ago". The outcomes of decisions is a bit harsh and kills the natural flow of this game cuz you have to make the right decision on really unrelated things. There's also the chance u will miss actual sex between Nicole and MC cuz u just reach 59/60 than 60/60 later in the game.

Don't get me wrong. The game itself is amazing but the point system and blocking scenes for the most ridiculous decisions is really meh..
I think the same way. The game scoring system is strict and bit unreasonable. Especially for the love. I think the most required love point was 9 till the end and all I could get was 10. And it is easy to lose some love points in this game. Every scene is so close to being lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: GandalfTheGrey91

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Well, he did really high-quality work with renders. I don't know how much more he can add to the renders. Maybe higher textures but I can say he can do much more with animations. And he has the skills. So I don't think it is just an advertisement.
The quality is already top notch. I think with a better rig he would decrease rendering time, so more renders in the same period of time

Reactions: lipe2410
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes