allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Anyone knows how take a screenshot? I thought was in "S" like in others renpy games, but when i try it opens the menu
If you have Xbox Gamebar on your pc (looking from the Windows+G key), I recommend you to take a screenshot with windows+alt+printscreen, it takes very high quality. if there isn't, I recommend the windows+printscreen. Taking screenshots with S in Renpy games is not a good way for me, because text appears on the screen. If you have a mouse with a macro, I recommend assigning the 'h(hide) and windows+alt+printscreen' keys. In this way, I can easily take screenshots of my favorite games one after the other.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: lipe2410

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
If you have Xbox Gamebar on your pc (looking from the Windows+G key), I recommend you to take a screenshot with windows+alt+printscreen, it takes very high quality. if there isn't, I recommend the windows+printscreen. Taking screenshots with S in Renpy games is not a good way for me, because text appears on the screen. If you have a mouse with a macro, I recommend assigning the 'h(hide) and windows+alt+printscreen' keys. In this way, I can easily take screenshots of my favorite games one after the other.
Windows+Shift+S
And select a rectangular area to copy to the Clipboard

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Windows+Shift+S
And select a rectangular area to copy to the Clipboard
This is a very slow process and only for instant images. You can take countless screenshots in a row with the methods I mentioned

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
How do I get Nichole more drunk so I can finger her later? No matter where I click, MC goes for the red wine. In my playthrough, she wakes up when I rub her pussy.

Screenshot_20220507-154440_Demon Boy.png Screenshot_20220507-155324_Demon Boy.png Screenshot_20220507-154700_Demon Boy.png

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Don't go upstairs help her. Stay in the kitchen and help Lydia with the dinner. I think you can only do this (help Lydia) if you don't go to the submission route and giver her back her sextoy.
Gotcha, I went sub. I'll just make a save where I "love" them both.

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022
How do love and lust work for this game? What is the difference?
Depending on the decisions you make, you gain or lose lust or love. To unlock some scenes you need lust, to unlock others you need love.
In this game love is rewarded more than lust (at least for now), so be careful not to lose many love points in exchange for lust (there are decisions that make you gain lust, but lose love.)

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
Depending on the decisions you make, you gain or lose lust or love. To unlock some scenes you need lust, to unlock others you need love.
In this game love is rewarded more than lust (at least for now), so be careful not to lose many love points in exchange for lust.
Thanks. I have read the tutorial and it says love is for non-sexual things.

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022
Thanks. I have read the tutorial and it says love is for non-sexual things.
Not necessarily. For example, you need love for Lilly to suck your thumb in the high school sex scene, or for Nicole to show you her lingerie and pose for you.

Reactions: fgemi

OmegaDragoon

Nov 25, 2018
Edit: Updated for 0.4

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
How do you use the cheats? I can get the cheat menu to pop up but I can't affect any stats for anyone (even the people I've met if that was a requirement).

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes