gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Great game so far. I especially like Lydia!
Can't wait for the MC to take full ownership of her and the other women.
Although it would be great if you had the choice of whether it would be a love relationship or a purely sexual relationship.
And of course I also hope that in the end one or all of them will get pregnant.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Very nice start. I only wish for more animated scenes, especially at the "intro". The scenes would be 100% hotter.

pu55y_sl4yer

Sep 11, 2020
Can someone tell me what the fuck this update had? The things i got: lily with mc - some teasing with the black chick but nothing special. And that's all. And i seen some of you point out a hj scenes with nicole.
Can someone tell me what other thing thid update had? Cuz you are taking the fucking piss if you increase the renders from 500 to 700 and the update would feel like it had nothing. Correct me if im wrong but this update was not it man:(
*Also the sex scenes are so fucking short. They say just a few words and it ends with just 4 renders.
yea like seriously, i expected some more Nicole scenes but the update is just really plain and boring

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
For those that want to see if they made the right choices in episode 4 you can simply extract all the images and videos to see if you missed any of the scenes

Reactions: NightShades

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I really like this game it's so good and when I can I will support this one.:love: The only thing I want to be added to this game is an incest patch could someone plz make it. Calling her my Landlady just suxs. We all know what it is meant to be.;)

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes