Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Mother has NTR.
But, honestly, it's incredibly obvious which choice leads to that, so it's easy to avoid (if you even want to avoid, that is.).
I thought in this game NTR you can't avoid
it
Is it avoidable all or just some scenes
I'm sorry if this is asked too much

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I thought in this game NTR you can't avoid
it
Is it avoidable all or just some scenes
I'm sorry if this is asked too much
You can't avoid the succubus fucking your neighbor for energy early on (which he dies from). You can't avoid the boss kissing MC's mom early on (blackmail, essentially). Everything else is avoidable so far.

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
Thanks
You can't avoid the succubus fucking your neighbor for energy early on (which he dies from). You can't avoid the boss kissing MC's mom early on (blackmail, essentially). Everything else is avoidable so far.
I do not consider this NTR
Because There are just some stupid NTR games For example
when a girl is raped she falls in love with her rapist

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks

I do not consider this NTR
Because There are just some stupid NTR games For example
when a girl is raped she falls in love with her rapist
You might enjoy this then, (at least so far). You have control over what happens, other than the scenarios I mentioned. No one is falling in love with the other men so far. The mom does it because she wants to keep her job (if you encourage her as the MC) and the succubus did it because she's...well, a succubus, and she needed energy.

Reactions: Juv3

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
yes...yes it is!
I know and understand everyone will have their own favorites of this game (like Lydia or others). Not saying those other girls are bad, but for me Lilly is literally the best girl of this game (a tier above the rest, heh).

Not just her gorgeous looks, but her personality and her banter with the MC, she just feels like a complete package. ;)

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I know and understand everyone will have their own favorites of this game (like Lydia or others). Not saying those other girls are bad, but for me Lilly is literally the best girl of this game (a tier above the rest, heh).

Not just her gorgeous looks, but her personality and her banter with the MC, she just feels like a complete package. ;)
You and I are on the same page with this. She is my favorite. Looks, personality...everything.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes