snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
You might enjoy this then, (at least so far). You have control over what happens, other than the scenarios I mentioned. No one is falling in love with the other men so far. The mom does it because she wants to keep her job (if you encourage her as the MC) and the succubus did it because she's...well, a succubus, and she needed energy.
Thanks man, nothing you said sounds like ntr. Definitely going to give this a go

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I know and understand everyone will have their own favorites of this game (like Lydia or others). Not saying those other girls are bad, but for me Lilly is literally the best girl of this game (a tier above the rest, heh).

Not just her gorgeous looks, but her personality and her banter with the MC, she just feels like a complete package. ;)
You and I are on the same page with this. She is my favorite. Looks, personality...everything.
Count me in too. A manipulative succubus is one step above the rest. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
fd9873a4da721436f7b96c3cc518a4d7.jpg

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
So, in this game, is NTR avoidable? Or is NTR happens at the beginning like how Big brother was? Or are we the one that NTR someone else? If no to all of them, then it is not my cup of tea probably.
Yeah but this game is more like an ntr focused game for freaks :geek:

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020

Desbloqueado

Hey Guys!
I'm excited to let you know that I've finally made another big upgrade to my workstation. I replaced my old GPU (RTX 2070) with a brand new one (RTX 3090 Ti)! I know I haven't reached my corresponding Patreon goal yet, but it felt stupid to wait any longer. This new gear will decrease render times (meaning more animations), and overall it's going to make the development process a lot smoother for me.
For this week I was able to complete:
40 Renders
and
6 Animations
Also, for you Demon Tiers out there, I'd like to announce that the vote for next month's wallpaper has officially ended. It was close, but in the end, it seems Active Since92's suggestion came out on top and got the most votes. Congratulations!
Have a great weekend Everyone,
EroMersive

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021

Desbloqueado

Hey Guys!
I'm excited to let you know that I've finally made another big upgrade to my workstation. I replaced my old GPU (RTX 2070) with a brand new one (RTX 3090 Ti)! I know I haven't reached my corresponding Patreon goal yet, but it felt stupid to wait any longer. This new gear will decrease render times (meaning more animations), and overall it's going to make the development process a lot smoother for me.
40 Renders
and
6 Animations
Also, for you Demon Tiers out there, I'd like to announce that the vote for next month's wallpaper has officially ended. It was close, but in the end, it seems Active Since92's suggestion came out on top and got the most votes. Congratulations!
EroMersive
Cant wait to see more Nicole. Her ass in the shower scene last update was so freaking hot.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Desbloqueado

Hey Guys!
40 Renders
and
6 Animations
EroMersive
Fuck yeah, so happy for Eromersive' progress! And now we are in the last third of the development! It's getting close!

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes