DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Can't wait for the next chapter. Lydia is the character I'm most interested in. I really hope we get something with her. Even a handjob (a proper one mind you, not what we got with Nicole) would be enough, at least at this point.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Lucho0x0

Mar 9, 2022
without a doubt it is my favorite game I put it in the first place, I love the story, absolutely everything, it is the perfect game that can be asked for a lot, the truth is that I really want to continue playing it, but I just finished chapter 4 and no I know when the other chapters will come out, I really want the other updates to come out soon, this game is to spoil it for 12 hours, if it has about 50 chapters it would be a nice gameplay, I really loved this game, if someone has information about when there is a new update, I would really appreciate if you tell me so I can keep updated, I would very much like to continue the game by paying on patreon, but it is something that I cannot afford for now, since I am from Latin America xd I wait for answers :3
There's an official public Discord too. Link in EroMersive Patreon (free)

Reactions: ConejoSSJ

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Почему не работает ссылка с русскими субтитрами?
Why is the link with Russian subtitles not working?

It seems that someone deleted the post it was linking to.

Кажется, кто-то удалил пост, на который он ссылался.

SpecterX

Apr 29, 2020
Yeah but this game is more like an ntr focused game for freaks :geek:
Wait isn't it more like 50/50 for ntr and non ntr route? Not starting an ntr debate, I played the non ntr path and it was quite great with content that's why this surprises me.

And for ntr players are the mom and aunt still love interests on the ntr path? I only see ntr scenes through the gallery and wanted to know if you can still romance them.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Wait isn't it more like 50/50 for ntr and non ntr route? Not starting an ntr debate, I played the non ntr path and it was quite great with content that's why this surprises me.

And for ntr players are the mom and aunt still love interests on the ntr path? I only see ntr scenes through the gallery and wanted to know if you can still romance them.
It shouldn't even have the ntr tag because the Protagonist is not in a relationship with anyone so far.
His mom is... well not his girlfriend. :LOL:
Lilith is a free (murderous) succubus and she does what a sex demon does: kill by snu snu. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
His milf neighboor (sexual therapist) is also single.
While his aunt is married the fact his uncle also has affection points makes me think things will be consensual with the aunt.

Maybe there will be in the future but so far there isn't a single scene that could be called ntr. But i suppose Demon Boy does know how fragile the haters are so he put the tag beforehand to stop any whine. :unsure::whistle:

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
I don't care about NTR I just wanted New Sleep sex scene with Mom and Aunt If anyone who love Real Sleep sex videos Add me on Tokyo Motion website I upload many videos include Real 16 year old Son Drug his mom and ... Well anyway if you interest you can add me My account name is Nyansan

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes