LunarDweller

Jan 21, 2019

Desbloqueado

Hey Guys!
I'm excited to let you know that I've finally made another big upgrade to my workstation. I replaced my old GPU (RTX 2070) with a brand new one (RTX 3090 Ti)! I know I haven't reached my corresponding Patreon goal yet, but it felt stupid to wait any longer. This new gear will decrease render times (meaning more animations), and overall it's going to make the development process a lot smoother for me.
For this week I was able to complete:
40 Renders
and
6 Animations
Also, for you Demon Tiers out there, I'd like to announce that the vote for next month's wallpaper has officially ended. It was close, but in the end, it seems Active Since92's suggestion came out on top and got the most votes. Congratulations!
Have a great weekend Everyone,
EroMersive
So you are saying balls to the wall progress time? Well you have done it now. Everyone daily progress requests. No, hourly. muhahhahahhahaha.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018

Desbloqueado

Hey Guys!
I'm excited to let you know that I've finally made another big upgrade to my workstation. I replaced my old GPU (RTX 2070) with a brand new one (RTX 3090 Ti)! I know I haven't reached my corresponding Patreon goal yet, but it felt stupid to wait any longer. This new gear will decrease render times (meaning more animations), and overall it's going to make the development process a lot smoother for me.
For this week I was able to complete:
40 Renders
and
6 Animations
Also, for you Demon Tiers out there, I'd like to announce that the vote for next month's wallpaper has officially ended. It was close, but in the end, it seems Active Since92's suggestion came out on top and got the most votes. Congratulations!
Have a great weekend Everyone,
EroMersive
69-billy.gif

j01ntr0l1a

Mar 23, 2022
Hi all. Can you suggest similar games to this one? I have never played graphic novels. I could not find anything on the first pages of the top games by rating. Thank you.
well i liked the 2 games in my banner Desert Stalker and The City of Broken Dreamers is top notch imo and wont disappoint. Desert Stalker is great graphics and the action scenes and visuals are very nice wont see many games around like it. Extra Life is new but looks very promising ull like the art in that

Last edited:
Reactions: Lucho0x0

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hi all. Can you suggest similar games to this one? I have never played graphic novels. I could not find anything on the first pages of the top games by rating. Thank you.
well i liked the 2 games in my banner Desert Stalker and The City of Broken Dreamers i also thought After the Inferno was pretty good imo
and here is proper thread for similar talk;)
https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
View attachment 1846328

Overview:
The game centers around a young boy who's living together with his "Landlady" in a small apartment. He's always been somewhat of and outcast, he's being bullied in school and doesn't have many friends. Until one day, he stumbles upon a book that changes his life forever. The journey he's about to embark on is one of sex, love, power and corruption, and definitely not for the light-hearted. It's up to you, the player, to decide whether you'll embrace your inner demon or remain true to your human side.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-09
Release Date: 2022-06-06
Developer: EroMersive - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game contains NTR.
If this is not your thing then please depart the thread and avoid arguing about it.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Mac: WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat MOD - Rollback Fix - Fan Sigs - Russian translation

* The compressed and Android versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 1789169 View attachment 1789170 View attachment 1789171 View attachment 1789172 View attachment 1789173 View attachment 1789174 View attachment 1789175
View attachment 1789176 View attachment 1789177 View attachment 1789178 View attachment 1789179 View attachment 1789180 View attachment 1789181
Hello, I would like to know why when I download the game with version 0.42, the 0.41 folder appears? Thank you very much

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
without a doubt it is my favorite game I put it in the first place, I love the story, absolutely everything, it is the perfect game that can be asked for a lot, the truth is that I really want to continue playing it, but I just finished chapter 4 and no I know when the other chapters will come out, I really want the other updates to come out soon, this game is to spoil it for 12 hours, if it has about 50 chapters it would be a nice gameplay, I really loved this game, if someone has information about when there is a new update, I would really appreciate if you tell me so I can keep updated, I would very much like to continue the game by paying on patreon, but it is something that I cannot afford for now, since I am from Latin America xd I wait for answers :3

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
without a doubt it is my favorite game I put it in the first place, I love the story, absolutely everything, it is the perfect game that can be asked for a lot, the truth is that I really want to continue playing it, but I just finished chapter 4 and no I know when the other chapters will come out, I really want the other updates to come out soon, this game is to spoil it for 12 hours, if it has about 50 chapters it would be a nice gameplay, I really loved this game, if someone has information about when there is a new update, I would really appreciate if you tell me so I can keep updated, I would very much like to continue the game by paying on patreon, but it is something that I cannot afford for now, since I am from Latin America xd I wait for answers :3
Every friday he posts a progress bar with how was done and how much left for the next chapter

Reactions: ConejoSSJ
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes