Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
It shouldn't even have the ntr tag because the Protagonist is not in a relationship with anyone so far.
His mom is... well not his girlfriend. :LOL:
Lilith is a free (murderous) succubus and she does what a sex demon does: kill by snu snu. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
His milf neighboor (sexual therapist) is also single.
While his aunt is married the fact his uncle also has affection points makes me think things will be consensual with the aunt.

Maybe there will be in the future but so far there isn't a single scene that could be called ntr. But i suppose Demon Boy does know how fragile the haters are so he put the tag beforehand to stop any whine. :unsure::whistle:
hm what would you tag the scenes then? multiple protagonist? cheating (also not really)? i think he puts ntr in it simply cause it will have much ntr content in the future of the game so ppl know where its going and that some snowflakes don't feel totally surprised later on. but i personally think he could definitely make the game with multiple protagonists despite the titel to make things more separate

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
hm what would you tag the scenes then? multiple protagonist? cheating (also not really)? i think he puts ntr in it simply cause it will have much ntr content in the future of the game so ppl know where its going and that some snowflakes don't feel totally surprised later on. but i personally think he could definitely make the game with multiple protagonists despite the titel to make things more separate
I wouldn't classify as cheating or multiple protagonist but i get it why the moderators let it (the ntr tag) stay despite it being future content.
I still remember when they had to remove several dozen posts from people crying about the potential blackmail scene between the protagonist's mother and her boss and the scene where Lilith literally fucked a random guy to the death.
One less headache for them.

shiton32

Sep 29, 2021
Wait isn't it more like 50/50 for ntr and non ntr route? Not starting an ntr debate, I played the non ntr path and it was quite great with content that's why this surprises me.

And for ntr players are the mom and aunt still love interests on the ntr path? I only see ntr scenes through the gallery and wanted to know if you can still romance them.
idk all I remember is that there were so many ntr scenes

I guess sometimes all updates are about ntr contents

probably all we can get in 2 years is to fuck our freaky sleeping mom's leg :geek:

tbill2000

Mar 15, 2019

ep5_checkup4.jpg
ep5_checkup6.jpg
ep5_checkup8.jpg

dev progress 26-08.jpg

Hey Guys!

Apologies for the delayed weekly, but I've been having issues with my PC these last few days (random shutdowns). I was thinking of quickly spinning up a text message from my laptop, but I really wanted to share some Chapter 5 teasers with you guys. There's a story behind all of them, so enjoy!

30 Renders

and

5 Animations

See you guys next Friday!

EroMersive

Last edited:

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018

View attachment 2011516
View attachment 2011517
View attachment 2011518

View attachment 2011514

Hey Guys!

Apologies for the delayed weekly, but I've been having issues with my PC these last few days (random shutdowns). I was thinking of quickly spinning up a text message from my laptop, but I really wanted to share some Chapter 5 teasers with you guys. There's a story behind all of them, so enjoy!

30 Renders

and

5 Animations

EroMersive
OMG Lydia is gonna check us :love::love::love: and that crop top, damn

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 2011516
View attachment 2011517
View attachment 2011518

View attachment 2011514

Hey Guys!

30 Renders

and

5 Animations

EroMersive
Time was really a bitch with Uncle Herald:cry:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 2011516
View attachment 2011517
View attachment 2011518

View attachment 2011514

Hey Guys!

30 Renders

and

5 Animations

EroMersive
Prepare thy anus boy! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020

View attachment 2011516
View attachment 2011517
View attachment 2011518

View attachment 2011514

Hey Guys!

30 Renders

and

5 Animations

EroMersive
Oh yeah! Confirmation that we're going to get some Lydia action in the next chapter. I can't wait.

Radon671

Feb 4, 2022

View attachment 2011516
View attachment 2011517
View attachment 2011518

View attachment 2011514

Hey Guys!

30 Renders

and

5 Animations

EroMersive
Wow, looks like this will be femdom Lydia route. She was very angry about her stolen toys :devilish::love:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ActiveShooter

吃瓜不用刀

Jul 18, 2019

View attachment 2011516
View attachment 2011517
View attachment 2011518

View attachment 2011514

Hey Guys!

30 Renders

and

5 Animations

EroMersive
Will the full game be 250~300 animations and 2000 renders ?
compare to last week, it is only 2%,and last weekly update is also 2%.

GreenMeanie

Aug 6, 2019
Here's a incest "patch", just an empty/blank patch.rpy which loads already present content/variables. So in other words, the key to the proverbial lock.

Install: extract patch.rpy to /game folder.

Edit; Or as baku.k said in the (previously)OP linked ic fix, delete the "1" from the existing patch1.rpy.
I'm assuming the patch is outdated because the game just opens up an error screen when I start up the game. Also I can't find a file named patch1.rpy there is only a patch.rpyc but I'm still getting "Landlady" anyone know how to fix this? The only other thing I have installed is the Gallery/WT/Cheat mod. Thanks in advance.

• Angry
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I'm assuming the patch is outdated because the game just opens up an error screen when I start up the game. Also I can't find a file named patch1.rpy there is only a patch.rpyc but I'm still getting "Landlady" anyone know how to fix this? The only other thing I have installed is the Gallery/WT/Cheat mod. Thanks in advance.
Just follow this instruction and you'll fine.
Just create a empty file patch.rpy in the game directory should do the trick ;-)
[edit] Or rename the existing patch1.rpy in patch.rpy ;-)
PS: By the way, any mods aside from active incest story can fuck up.

• Haha
Reactions: GreenMeanie
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes