lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 2021834

Hey Guys!

I have some good news. The issue with my PC that's been bugging me over the past 2 months has been resolved! It turned out to be relatively easy to fix, and I'm super glad I didn't need to exchange or send out my hardware for repairs.

Although I lost a couple of days, I was able to complete:

30 Renders

and

1 Animations

This is definitely not as much as I had hoped to finish for this week, but with my computer running smoothly, I should be able to make up for it next week!

Enjoy the boobies and see you guys next Friday!

EroMersive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Renders bar almost completed:giggle: Gawd, i just need a preview of Nicole to get completly hard. I will empty my balls in ch. 5
FUUUUUUUuuuuck that's hot.

On another note, where did the last chapter end at again? I recall the handjob scene but nothing else after that.
The end scene of ch. 4 is the demon lord and her slave fucking and telling that they will go after the taxi driver who gave MC and Lily a lift.

Last edited:
Reactions: What'sNew

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm just scare of the amount of love/lust points we will need to make her take off her top:eek:

tbill2000

Mar 15, 2019
I'm just scare of the amount of love/lust points we will need to make her take off her top:eek:
The last handjob scene with Nicole required 12 love and 12 lust, the problem is that if you help Lydia with the dinner she doesn't give you enough love points for the scene.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The last handjob scene with Nicole required 12 love and 12 lust, the problem is that if you help Lydia with the dinner she doesn't give you enough love points for the scene.
Actually, you can. I helped and got the scene (plus the full night scene in ch. 3 :devilish: )

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I believe that as the chapters go by we'll have to make separate Nicole/Lydia playthroughs. I don't think we'll be able to see all their scenes at once anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: ActiveShooter

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I won't remember in details, but focus in get all Nicole's Love and Lust points possible since the beginning (this mean refuse Lily's blowjob in ch. 1, sadly) and take care of not pick choices that decrease love points. So don't let her bust you peeping on her in bathroom and don't touch her down there in hottub during ch. 4.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018

View attachment 2021834

Hey Guys!

I have some good news. The issue with my PC that's been bugging me over the past 2 months has been resolved! It turned out to be relatively easy to fix, and I'm super glad I didn't need to exchange or send out my hardware for repairs.

Although I lost a couple of days, I was able to complete:

30 Renders

and

1 Animations

This is definitely not as much as I had hoped to finish for this week, but with my computer running smoothly, I should be able to make up for it next week!

Enjoy the boobies and see you guys next Friday!

EroMersive

Thanks for sharing the update! i nee more Nicole in my life right now!!

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
View attachment 1846328

Overview:
The game centers around a young boy who's living together with his "Landlady" in a small apartment. He's always been somewhat of and outcast, he's being bullied in school and doesn't have many friends. Until one day, he stumbles upon a book that changes his life forever. The journey he's about to embark on is one of sex, love, power and corruption, and definitely not for the light-hearted. It's up to you, the player, to decide whether you'll embrace your inner demon or remain true to your human side.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-09
Release Date: 2022-06-06
Developer: EroMersive - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.42
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game contains NTR.
If this is not your thing then please depart the thread and avoid arguing about it.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Mac: WORKUPLOAD - - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthrough/Gallery/Cheat MOD - Rollback Fix - Fan Sigs - Russian translation

* The compressed and Android versions are not made by the developers, use at your own risk.

View attachment 1789169 View attachment 1789170 View attachment 1789171 View attachment 1789172 View attachment 1789173 View attachment 1789174 View attachment 1789175
View attachment 1789176 View attachment 1789177 View attachment 1789178 View attachment 1789179 View attachment 1789180 View attachment 1789181
Ntr evitable?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes