mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
I think this game has my favorite incarnation of a succubus named Lillith yet. Surprising, you'd think I'd be so sick of the same old character archetypes over and over again that I'd be numb to it.

But this game's Lillith is..

aloof. It's refreshing.
agreed. This lilith is absolutely fantastic,and as someone who was always interested in demonology this fresh look for that character is a blessing. I was reluctant to play this since I don't like milfs but lilith is perfect enough to satisfy me lol

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1662771766337.png

Hey Guys!

In case you didn't see it on the EroMersive Discord server yet, here's the new Patreon welcome video! I'll also add a short animation to my main Patreon page soon, so stay tuned for that!

For this week, I was able to complete:

40 Renders

and

7 Animations

This week went pretty well. I worked on a sexy scene with Lydia, which I was more or less able to finish. And I'll make sure to post some previews of that scene in the next weekly post.

Enjoy your weekend guys!

EroMersive

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 2034579

Hey Guys!

In case you didn't see it on the EroMersive Discord server yet, here's the new Patreon welcome video! I'll also add a short animation to my main Patreon page soon, so stay tuned for that!

40 Renders

and

7 Animations

This week went pretty well. I worked on a sexy scene with Lydia, which I was more or less able to finish. And I'll make sure to post some previews of that scene in the next weekly post.

Enjoy your weekend guys!

EroMersive
Thanks for share. Renders so close to be done and just 29% left for animations. Hopefully he will finish renders in this next week and then fully focus in animations to push them close to 100% during this month.

I still believe in firs-half of October release

tbill2000

Mar 15, 2019

View attachment 2034579

Hey Guys!

40 Renders

and

7 Animations

Enjoy your weekend guys!

EroMersive

Thanks for sharing it is appreciated.:giggle:

Man look at that animation. i can only imagine what the new lewd animations will look like. :love:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes