• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
umm isn't this just dreams of desires??? Its literally the same story and the same exact renders of every character without any changes...
You are wrong on both. Neither the story or the renders are the same.
Now if you are talking about the models that can't be helped since daz models pool isn't really that big and a lot of them are also overpriced, so we tend to see some of the same models between different games.

Reactions: Nerttu and lipe2410

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
At least we got the nice scene of Nicole slap him and walk away as the classy diva she is when she reject him in ch. 2
Yes this part is really cool lol I'm waiting for a moment to do worse than just a slap hehe :devilish:

Reactions: lipe2410

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So it can be initiated actively like a dialogue where you say yes or something or the culminations of your choices until that point? If it's the first one I may give this game a try at some point.
There is two dialogues with the choices that lead to NTR path. Picking the others choices in these dialogues will avoid NTR path

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Yeah but I mean is it obvious that path will lead to ntr? or is it somewhat vague?
For me is pretty obvious. But the game also has a tooltip function that you can enable in the settings. This function highlight what choices give ntr points, love points etc...

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes