GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
How would this patch work on Android version please tell?
The same as any patch would, I think. Download the android version, put the patch file in the "game" folder, then transfer to Android device. Or someone needs to upload a version with the patch pre-applied. I have no idea, as Android is not my thing, and I barley know enough about Py to make simple stuff.

Edit: Also try to avoid double posting the same quote please. :)

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
i dont know if is something that has already been said or if it is even well known.. but is Lilith very Billie Eilish inspired, right?
Liliths model is also used in Seventh Realm but looks like ERO did some work on her face compared to that version.

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
uhh yeah i still play it,as you can see it has ntr on it since the beginning,i played a lot of genre but i draw the line about necrophilia,furry,tentacle,and male to male,but i loved trap as long as she's feminine looking lol.the trick in playing these games is like playing like an adult. :WeSmart:
yeah you completely misconstrued the point of my post.
1. to temper expectations.
2. to trigger the extremists from both pro and anti-NTR camps.
3. humour.
anyway could be worse, could be her bosses boss. :p

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
How to make incest patch work for the android version of this game the landlady is such a turn off man?
i suspect it has to be baked in when a version is compiled looking at what's been mentioned in other game threads.
for win/linux you just need a empty txt file called patch.rpy in the folder called game within the games main folder, that file triggers the hidden naming.

s3nake

Sep 7, 2022
i suspect it has to be baked in when a version is compiled looking at what's been mentioned in other game threads.
for win/linux you just need a empty txt file called patch.rpy in the folder called game within the games main folder, that file triggers the hidden naming.
But how to make it work on Android version?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes