lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Let's wait for the status update to arrive and then we can make an opinion. But I really doubt it will be this month. Perhaps next month, if we're lucky.
He said that the status update will be delayed a bit because he wants to add some interesting preview images with it.
I would like some Lily previews. I think there is none with her until now. Also Tiffany, her path should start in this chapter so a preview of hers will be nice too.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
We'll see. I just hope that he doesn't make the mistake to add too many girls that we can pursue. Once you have too large a cast, it's hard to give the appropriate attention to all of them.
Agree, but i think there will be just 5 main girls: Nicole, Lydia, Lily, Nancy and Tiffany

Reactions: princess bride

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Agree, but i think there will be just 5 main girls: Nicole, Lydia, Lily, Nancy and Tiffany
I'm fine with that. And I'm also fine with some other girls to have sex with, once the demon powers grow, as long as they aren't relevant characters.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Is this a actual preview?
Lou Sassole thank you but just a advice, better put it under the spoiler tag. That way people who don't want to see it or with low internet can save the bandwidth . :)

Anyway, it seems like Lilith has a lot of control over the protagonist. Interesting. :unsure:

Reactions: Lou Sassole

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
well there is the girl with the dyed hair shown in one of the weekly updates, and maybe Tiffany's friend we saw her with in the school hallway, that'd make 7.
What I meant is that I'm fine with the MC banging random girls, that won't be relevant to the story. Because Lilly, Nicole, Lydia and (maybe) Nancy will have their own arcs. But if the dev keeps adding more and more main love interests, at some point the story will become too bloated and it runs the risk of not being that interesting.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes