th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
nicole is my favorite....yummy :)

where can I ask questions here when it comes to programming render?I want to express my imagination visually, but I'm an absolute beginner. I know nothing about programming. But I would like to read up on this matter. Are there people who can give me a few tips which program is best for beginners. Basically I just want to create a model first. Thank you in advance
if you mean rendering then probably look up some Daz tutorials, plus there are resources on this site as lipe linked to.

Reactions: AdultFunGamer

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
I'm 95% sure it's a wallpaper. I highly doubt that we're getting any Lydia and Nancy action next chapter, even on a submissive path.
Lydia's renders seem wallpaper to me as Nicole's ones. They would be otherwise major spoiler for this update.

kevinzz

Aug 24, 2022

View attachment 2021834

Hey Guys!

I have some good news. The issue with my PC that's been bugging me over the past 2 months has been resolved! It turned out to be relatively easy to fix, and I'm super glad I didn't need to exchange or send out my hardware for repairs.

Although I lost a couple of days, I was able to complete:

30 Renders

and

1 Animations

This is definitely not as much as I had hoped to finish for this week, but with my computer running smoothly, I should be able to make up for it next week!

Enjoy the boobies and see you guys next Friday!

EroMersive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does the second render come from the previous episode scene of the game? I can't remember that nicole gives MC some treats:unsure:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nerttu and bhrz

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
I was wondering if such a high definition rendered game would have animations in sex and sound. Okay you can't have everything, but it would be interesting. I know that this game has a really high definition and realistic sexy animation with Nicole where she walks up and down like a catwalk model and the animation lasts between 10-15 seconds. So I wonder if there will be such animations in the future be built into the game!?:unsure:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes