Oh my

Dec 25, 2019
Ah ok. Then I'll prolly play it.
I've really enjoyed it: pursuing the... landlady.
MC is a bit small, and there's a few sprinkles of NTR theme, but it's not enough to deter me and there is sufficient and bearable closure.

Lilly NTR is unavoidable, though.
I'm pretty inflexible about monogamy, but it's something that comes off as appropriate to me.
She's a realistic succubus doing succubus things, and MC fucks her like an inexperienced kid with an opportunity and for plot.

I think the aunt is Netori, and the aunt's neighbor is promiscuous.
You can avoid both.

Potatoest

Dec 14, 2020
I've really enjoyed it: pursuing the... landlady.
MC is a bit small, and there's a few sprinkles of NTR theme, but it's not enough to deter me and there is sufficient and bearable closure.

Lilly NTR is unavoidable, though.
I'm pretty inflexible about monogamy, but it's something that comes off as appropriate to me.
She's a realistic succubus doing succubus things, and MC fucks her like an inexperienced kid with an opportunity and for plot.

I think the aunt is Netori, and the aunt's neighbor is promiscuous.
You can avoid both.
I mean a succubus is a succubus so ye I don't see a problem with that but that's not ntr then I think.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I mean a succubus is a succubus so ye I don't see a problem with that but that's not ntr then I think.
Yeah, and seems like that after this one scene, will be players choice too let Lily have sex and feed with another men's cum or make her have sex and feed only with MC's cum in the future.

Reactions: princess bride

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
O NTR is more in Lilith's way for her having sex with another guy without our main choice

Reactions: Pogo123

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
umm isn't this just dreams of desires??? Its literally the same story and the same exact renders of every character without any changes...
As I haven't played 'Dreams of Desire' your opinion over my head floats Skywalker.

Aug 1, 2022
Edit: Updated for 0.42

I've made a walkthrough/cheats/gallery mod for this game

Features:
  • Added a cheats button to top left corner when playing
  • Added a scene gallery to the main menu
  • Added green colored hints during dialogue showing points/scenes
Installation: Extract the folder "game" from the mod to your Demon Boy folder

Download: MEGA PIXELDRAIN
this installation doesnt work on MAC

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
i dont know if is something that has already been said or if it is even well known.. but is Lilith very Billie Eilish inspired, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 星星点灯

Lecastel

Aug 15, 2018
then you see the Bosses reflection in a mirror or something.
uhh yeah i still play it,as you can see it has ntr on it since the beginning,i played a lot of genre but i draw the line about necrophilia,furry,tentacle,and male to male,but i loved trap as long as she's feminine looking lol.the trick in playing these games is like playing like an adult. :WeSmart:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes