mrazan

Feb 18, 2021
2% per week, dev must be kidding us) as I suppose it was planned to be released in first half of September or I'm missing something?

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
2% per week, dev must be kidding us) as I suppose it was planned to be released in first half of September or I'm missing something?
The dev never gave a firm date of release or even an estimate date for the next chapter. The only thing that we have so far regarding progress is the update tracker.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Look, it's best not to take that progress tracker for granted. It is in essence, an estimation of the work that the dev does, not something precise. Only when he gets around the end of the update will he be able to tell how much longer it will take.

And even in that case, I would prefer for him to not give an estimate, just announce a hard date when everything is mostly done. I still remember the fiasco from the last chapter when he said that the update should be ready mid March and it took the end of April for him to release it. So keep your expectations low.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Well this is just my personal estimation, but if the pace of progress in renders and animations keep steady, both renders and animations will be very close to 100% within september. Then will be left the last bits of plot, writing, audio and revision. All in all, i personaly think a release in october is possible

mrazan

Feb 18, 2021
2% total but this is not accurate, audio shouldn't have the same weight as the other bars (it doesn't take as much time to add audio than rendering all the images), or the revisions one still at 0
Oh, I thought total estimation had some comprehensive algorytm with weights but it seems to be close to average value, so there's still a chance to have it sooner since now progress goes on time-consuming part. Still hope we'll get this nice piece of an update till the end of the month. Good luck for the dev with his motivation and pace.

HumbleXstnce

Jun 18, 2022

dev progress 02-09.jpg

Hey Guys!

I have some good news. The issue with my PC that's been bugging me over the past 2 months has been resolved! It turned out to be relatively easy to fix, and I'm super glad I didn't need to exchange or send out my hardware for repairs.

Although I lost a couple of days, I was able to complete:

30 Renders

and

1 Animations

This is definitely not as much as I had hoped to finish for this week, but with my computer running smoothly, I should be able to make up for it next week!

Enjoy the boobies and see you guys next Friday!

EroMersive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What'sNew

Oct 20, 2021

View attachment 2021834

Hey Guys!

I have some good news. The issue with my PC that's been bugging me over the past 2 months has been resolved! It turned out to be relatively easy to fix, and I'm super glad I didn't need to exchange or send out my hardware for repairs.

Although I lost a couple of days, I was able to complete:

30 Renders

and

1 Animations

This is definitely not as much as I had hoped to finish for this week, but with my computer running smoothly, I should be able to make up for it next week!

Enjoy the boobies and see you guys next Friday!

EroMersive

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
FUUUUUUUuuuuck that's hot.

On another note, where did the last chapter end at again? I recall the handjob scene but nothing else after that.

Reactions: Chaosguy

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
FUUUUUUUuuuuck that's hot.

On another note, where did the last chapter end at again? I recall the handjob scene but nothing else after that.
Pretty much right there IIRC. It's been so long that I'm not sure either. But I think the day ends there and so does the chapter.

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I don't remember correctly but is the bed where The MC is being on top of Nicole is at Lydia's house?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes