princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
At the beginning, he released four chapters within one year; now it is taking him half a year to release the fifth chapter. I think you guys are smart enough to figure out what's happening.
Don’t even start dude, this one has way more renders and animations than the others, there’s no comparison. You guys love to slap “milking” to everything that takes time I swear.

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
Don’t even start dude, this one has way more renders and animations than the others, there’s no comparison. You guys love to slap “milking” to everything that takes time I swear.
I'm sure everyone would be happy if ero pushed 5000 renders every 6 months or so like pinkcake. Alas, not every author has the means/capacity to achieve such a feat. But it does not mean that this game is better or worse than badik.

I would say that Demon Boy is an incredibly immersive game compared to Being a Dik, or any other VN. This fact alone makes it worth the wait!

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
I'm sure everyone would be happy if ero pushed 5000 renders every 6 months or so like pinkcake. Alas, not every author has the means/capacity to achieve such a feat. But it does not mean that this game is better or worse than badik.

I would say that Demon Boy is an incredibly immersive game compared to Being a Dik, or any other VN. This fact alone makes it worth the wait!
Yes, let’s not forget Ero is a single guy that probably has responsibilities other than Demon Boy, if he could push all these renders alone imagine what he would be capable with a team just like PinkCake

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Even DPC is not putting 5000 renders in 6 months.
Only INCETON team is doing something like that(they even get to 13 000 in less than 6 months for the last update of LT),but we are talking for a lot of people and a lot of computers.

Reactions: Asmodeus34

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
Even DPC is not putting 5000 renders in 6 months.
Only INCETON team is doing something like that(they even get to 13 000 in less than 6 months for the last update of LT),but we are talking for a lot of people and a lot of computers.
Well, I just pulled the 5000 value out of my arse, felt too lazy to check actual values. But my point stands.

mma456

Dec 2, 2018
No shade at demon boy, but seriously? You think demon boy is more immersive that Being a Dik which allows to immerse yourself in it's world every chance that you get, from choices to minigames to outcomes, etc. Being a Dik is way more ambitious technically combined with it's immersive story elements that makes it incomparable to anything else.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No shade at demon boy, but seriously? You think demon boy is more immersive that Being a Dik which allows to immerse yourself in it's world every chance that you get, from choices to minigames to outcomes, etc. Being a Dik is way more ambitious technically combined with it's immersive story elements that makes it incomparable to anything else.
I think it is too soon to talk about Demon Boy. While the renders are on the higher end of the curve the game's story is only in the begining. We have some really interesting start but the plot needs more time to develop.

However let's not overestimate Being a DIk.
From a technical point of view the game is amazing, as it should considering the developer has all the hardware necessary to make renders, animations and minigames almost in a industrial scale, for a lone dev, plus all the money to license dozens of musics.
The story however is pretty much a average mexican tellenovela: absurd drama on top of drama with a even bigger one forced on the players at the end of each season so far.

DemonLoverBoy

Nov 15, 2020
Being a Dik is insanely good, I love it so much. But Demon Boy is a completely different beast when it comes to immersion. The music, ambiance, sounds, renders, atmosphere, the first person view, story filled with mystery. It all adds up to an incredibly immersive experience. As a game developer myself I'm seriously impressed with Demon Boy's game design.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I think it is too soon to talk about Demon Boy. While the renders are on the higher end of the curve the game's story is only in the begining. We have some really interesting start but the plot needs more time to develop.

However let's not overestimate Being a DIk.
From a technical point of view the game is amazing, as it should considering the developer has all the hardware necessary to make renders, animations and minigames almost in a industrial scale, for a lone dev, plus all the money to license dozens of musics.
The story however is pretty much a average mexican tellenovela: absurd drama on top of drama with a even bigger one forced on the players at the end of each season so far.
I don't want to take anything away from BaD, but this high school / college settings are so dry sucked like all these 100 zombie movies/series in the past years.

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
Haven't played the game yet, but saw the NTR tag and was wondering which character(s) have the NTR scene and if its unavoidable?

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
[ COTIZACIÓN = "Xthera, publicación: 8492362, miembro: 4887608" ]
Hola amigos, aquí está el del v0.42 para los que quieran. Las imágenes se convierten en webp y se fusionan animaciones individuales de cada episodio.
[ / COTE ]
Bro can you upload again the link died thanks

Reactions: kyxlian
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes