hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
I'm impatient like everyone else here, but I want to draw attention to something; Ero has only 505 patrons... Folks, if you like something, you should at least appreciate it with 1 euro; I live in Türkiye, and I contributed 5 euros, what's your excuse?!

• Haha
Reactions: Rukker123 and Abhai

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I'm impatient like everyone else here, but I want to draw attention to something; Ero has only 505 patrons... Folks, if you like something, you should at least appreciate it with 1 euro; I live in Türkiye, and I contributed 5 euros, what's your excuse?!
My excuse is that I already supported him once, highest tier even, and now I'm waiting for him to release the next chapter. Since I'm not made of money, my thought process is simple. I try a game from here and if I like it enough, I'll go on the devs Patreon and pledge for a month. If that dev continues to do good work, I'll pledge some other time as well.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I'm unemployed, broken living with my parents and 1 euro is almost 6x the currency in my third world country. But i agree, anyone who like Ero's work and can support him with money, should support him.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
dear an ordinary everyday sir, can i point you to some great projects with 100, 50 or even less patrons?
if you think 500 patrons is "only", you probably would be stunned there.
regardless, your contribution would be even more important, and you would probably be even more generous, considering such injustice.

shiguresouen

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks for lying to me. I didn't even get through the first chapter and I had to see Lilith fucking the neighbor. If you don't consider that NTR then I don't know what to say.
I don't remember watching this scene but just to be sure I opened the game and even the gallery is divided in NTR and no NTR, this scene you're talking about is in the NTR gallery. Are you playing with the walkthrough mod? Because I played with it and as far as I know I avoided every NTR scene.

EDIT: played again and it's indeed unavoiable, sorry about that. I guess dev just considered the ''landlady'' then. That one I could avoid 100%.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes