Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Thanks for lying to me. I didn't even get through the first chapter and I had to see Lilith fucking the neighbor. If you don't consider that NTR then I don't know what to say.
A succubus having Sex is NTR :unsure:
Back then Lily just met the MC and don't expect a succubus to stay loyal to a mere human that she just met that's realistic scripts
Its already saturday in some parts of the world
Sometimes he posts them late sometimes it's early that just depends on his routine

Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
My excuse is that I already supported him once, highest tier even, and now I'm waiting for him to release the next chapter. Since I'm not made of money, my thought process is simple. I try a game from here and if I like it enough, I'll go on the devs Patreon and pledge for a month. If that dev continues to do good work, I'll pledge some other time as well.
A Gentlemen approach

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Thanks for lying to me. I didn't even get through the first chapter and I had to see Lilith fucking the neighbor. If you don't consider that NTR then I don't know what to say.
serves you right for being too lazy to bother searching the thread for posts about NTR.
this question has been answered in this thread several dozen times, make a bit of effort in your life, it's not our job to facilitate your bone idleness.
and no I don't consider it NTR because i'm not so immature that I fail to see the point of the scene.
i.e lily is a succubus and needs to feed and feeding kills the vic, you didn't die after she initially feeds off you, too weak or did she hold back?
she feeds off you again in morning before shopping with Nicole, again you survive, not too weak this time, she held back.
it's plot /character development, it's telling you lily either feels she owes you for releasing her or needs you for something later, or both.
btw it's the only time that happens, and if you're going to throw your toys out the pram over that one scene then I reiterate my comment about immaturity.

frost215

Oct 3, 2022
Is the dev about to release the new update? There’s still nothing on patreon right now which a little weird than usual. Anyway I have been waiting for this update this long I don’t mind to wait another 1 or 2 weeks.

• Sad
Reactions: ActiveShooter
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes