lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
To keep you people up to date, Ero said that today (Sunday) he's going to post the weekly.

"Apologies guys. I wanted to suprise you with a release this weekend but seems like I won't make it.

I'll post an update tomorrow"
Hope for a 90-95% in the revisions

Reactions: RoamingZone

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I agree. It's not NTR i really hate when people call scenes that's not NTR NTR. I'm part of the anti NTR crowd my self but i know when to holler NTR and when not to. But i will say this i do not like seeing any LI wether MC is with her yet or not to have sex with anybody but MC wether it is with another dude or another LI it's just not my jam. Even if she isn't a li but she plays a major role in the game and MC is banging her i don't like seeing her banging someone else. Still not NTR but i don't like seeing it.
It was meant for the plot it shows that everyone who has sex with a Demon dies, except the MC who survived showing that maybe he has some demon blood in him. It was also mentioned in the Book the MC found in the library that there was a priest who had sex with a demon describing that the life force was suck out of him. All these first Chapters represent the Plot of the game later on we will have more action as the plot moves on.

Last edited:

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
Thanks for lying to me. I didn't even get through the first chapter and I had to see Lilith fucking the neighbor. If you don't consider that NTR then I don't know what to say.
Are you kinda rtrd? Genuine question. If you have a gf ( which I can't see honestly), that would mean every dick she had before yours would be cheating, right?

No relation to another- no NTR.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I don't have the psychological condition that creates the NTR fetish in people but I understand it and I don't judge it. I do however not want to see it and my only complaint was that I was lied to about the NTR being 100% avoidable. I have played over a 1000 of these games and am always trying new ones. I know what I like and dislike and financially support the creators of content I love. I don't mind NTR as long as the creator gives me the option to avoid it. When I am unsure I always ask first. It's a very controversial subject because of the human psychology involved. These groups tend to be diametrically opposed and can't accept the other's view because it makes their view wrong and no-one wants to wrong. I accept your point of view and if you can accept mine then we can get along :)
Playing over 1000 of these games and questioning others psychological conditions?

Yea man. You seem kinda normal to me.

hmmboy22

Jan 19, 2021
He tried to release the update this weekend but couldn't, he will post the status update today and probably the update next week
If you look at my previous posts, here I have defended Ero against bad comments many times. But after this last event, I decided to withdraw my patreon support, this comment that came after 6 months of waiting didn't make any sense to me; if there's so little work that you think you can post it over the weekend, why doesn't he update it tomorrow instead of announcing progress report?!

As it says over and over here, the game is great, I think it's the best game here but, I don't know, it's weird...

Tintron

Dec 10, 2017
"Weekly Update - #4 November
Hey Guys,
Apologies for the delayed weekly update. I hoped to be able to release Chapter 5 this weekend, but unfortunately, it wasn't quite there yet. I'll be working round the clock to be able to release it before the end of next week.
See you then guys!
EroMersive"

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hey Guys,
Apologies for the delayed weekly update. I hoped to be able to release Chapter 5 this weekend, but unfortunately, it wasn't quite there yet. I'll be working round the clock to be able to release it before the end of next week.
See you then guys!
EroMersive"
So revisions should be done. Hope he doesn't go to the same vicious cycle to postpone the release many time because he keep add few more renders like last time in ch. 4 development. Anyway, fingers crossed to next week be a good week to Ero e to us:giggle:

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Hey Guys,
See you then guys!
EroMersive"
Friday is my final prediction

Reactions: August2015

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
Hey Guys,
See you then guys!
EroMersive"
Thanks for the shared info, was there a Picture for the weekly or just text?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes