Vigeous

May 3, 2021
I'm guessing in the next update there will be some scenes in a Bar (as seen in one of the previews) which belongs to the female Demon. We also know that the MC got an access card from her, but we made a choice to either give it to Lily or keep it. I'm guessing that if you gave it to her accessing the bar scenes is not an option. We either trade a sex scene with Lily for the Bar ones, or just go for the fun times with our favorite Demon.

Reactions: princess bride

marlonmyers

Nov 2, 2020
Do you know if the MC is going to fuck his mom soon? All the sexual scenes of the Mom are with the other ugly man. I really want to the dev start to put the mom and Mc together.

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
Do you know if the MC is going to fuck his mom soon? All the sexual scenes of the Mom are with the other ugly man. I really want to the dev start to put the mom and Mc together.
Why do they always want everything fast?

Look at wife and mother, not a single sex scene on the outside and it has more standing dicks than any other game that has everything fast.

I do not criticize anyone's tastes if they want their hunger for MacDonald then go ahead That's why there are fast food games.

But I consider this to be a 4-star restaurant.

LunarDweller

Jan 21, 2019

Look at wife and mother, not a single sex scene on the outside and it has more standing dicks than any other game that has everything fast.

I do not criticize anyone's tastes if they want their hunger for MacDonald then go ahead That's why there are fast food games.

4-star restaurant. Ok, I lost it. Good laugh.

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Are the demons using vessels? Fore instance, are they taking others bodies & appereances as they do in the television show supernatural? Not saying I want this to happen but Is it possible Lily could swap bodies if she wanted to?

test7777

Jun 6, 2017

Nice 4-star restaurant until your food arrives cold...

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
Are the demons using vessels? Fore instance, are they taking others bodies & appereances as they do in the television show supernatural? Not saying I want this to happen but Is it possible Lily could swap bodies if she wanted to?
Until now as much I think since the last time I played...... NO.
Dev hasn't show much except consuming. If I'm wrong please correct me.

Reactions: SSJGOD

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Nice 4-star restaurant until your food arrives cold...
dorito-kun Exactly that. I've been patreon 1 month, but left that bad habit when started to realize of the situation in here and by reading the comments here and on patreon. I expected fair ratio 1/1, I pay/u deliver, but it's an utopia.

If u like slow burn and slow updating, go play/pay a Wife and a Mother, Lazy&Pedant will cuck ur money/playthrough for ur full pleasure as a 4 star restaurant, or even as a 5 stars one (with cold food) :HideThePain:

pd. Oh wait, u're already defeding that blueballfest crap scam scheme here... Don't take it personally, but directly rot in hell, soab :LUL:

Last edited:

dorito-kun

Jan 14, 2019
dorito-kun Exactly that. I've been patreon 1 month, but left that bad habit when started to realize of the situation in here and by reading the comments here and on patreon. I expected fair ratio 1/1, I pay/u deliver, but it's an utopia.

If u like slow burn and slow updating, go play/pay a Wife and a Mother, Lazy&Pedant will cuck ur money/playthrough for ur full pleasure as a 4 star restaurant, or even as a 5 stars one (with cold food) :HideThePain:

pd. Oh wait, u're already defeding that blueballfest crap scam scheme here... Don't take it personally, but directly rot in hell, soab :LUL:
I have the money and the time to wait noe I have problems being milked like a cow waiting 2 years for an update.

Something that I see that you do not tolerate the time that it takes, I imagine that you have never eaten in a haute cuisine restaurant, the good thing to expect.

As I said, everyone with their tastes, I like haute cuisine food and others like fast food. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I have the money and the time to wait noe I have problems being milked like a cow waiting 2 years for an update.

Something that I see that you do not tolerate the time that it takes, I imagine that you have never eaten in a haute cuisine restaurant, the good thing to expect.

As I said, everyone with their tastes, I like haute cuisine food and others like fast food. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯
and you really dont have better purposes for your "plenty-of-money" than to throw it on "devs" selling empty promises? ((rare) exceptions excluded:HideThePain:)
and you are talking about having a "class" and/or a "taste"o_O
damn you are probably greener than the greenest lizard ever, and/or more selfish than tasmanian devils puppy:BootyTime:

marlonmyers

Nov 2, 2020
¿Por qué siempre quieren todo rápido?

Mira esposa y madre, ni una sola escena de sexo en el exterior y tiene más pollas de pie que cualquier otro juego que lo tenga todo rápido.

No critico los gustos de nadie si quieren su hambre de MacDonald pues adelante Por eso hay juegos de comida rapida.

Pero considero que este es un restaurante de 4 estrellas.
[/COTIZAR]
Could be something more than sex. I dont know a blow job, stroke his cock, at least a fucking kiss!!!! But the only that he have given us it's fucking taste parts...

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018

Dude with AWAM profile pic liked the post even though it’s dissing his favorite game. Wtf?

mbs123a

Mar 14, 2022

i totally agree. i go for the gourme stuff. small plate. but asslicious-

• Angry
Reactions: dorito-kun and Piat
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes