DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Alright, I'm going to play devil's advocate here for a bit (fitting since it's a game with demons). I know that everyone is eager for the next chapter, I am too.

But he did state that he will try to release it by the end of this week. The week isn't done yet. So before we start hurling accusations and get upset, let's wait two more days and then we can bring out the torches and pitchforks.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I think it'll be released before the end of the weekend, I can't lie it does suck how long the last two chapters have taken.
One thing I can say for sure is this isn't as bad as the chapter 4 release where Ero was completely radio silent and the update was constantly getting delayed.

So far this has only had one delay, but I can tell some of the supporters are getting a little impatient because of how long it's been since the last update(7 months).
While I do predict this chapter being one of the best and biggest ones yet, it's worrying what will come of the game next due to Ero wanting to work on new projects afterwards.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
What delay are you talking about? As far as I know he never have a release date.
He never put out any official release date, however he did mention that the reason for the late friday weekly status update last week was due to him trying to get a surprise release out before that weekend ended.

Atm he said he's trying to release it before this weekend is over, idk if he's still doing a status update but hopefully so or somehow we get the update later today instead. However that's being a bit too optimistic, I feel chapter 5 is more likely to drop on Sunday.

Reactions: princess bride

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think it'll be released before the end of the weekend, I can't lie it does suck how long the last two chapters have taken.
One thing I can say for sure is this isn't as bad as the chapter 4 release where Ero was completely radio silent and the update was constantly getting delayed.

So far this has only had one delay, but I can tell some of the supporters are getting a little impatient because of how long it's been since the last update(7 months).
While I do predict this chapter being one of the best and biggest ones yet, it's worrying what will come of the game next due to Ero wanting to work on new projects afterwards.
Probably we won't see another update of the game for another 7+months.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
He's going to be making two games simultaneously from now on.

Now pray to God he doesn't want to remake this game from scratch
Not simultaneously is it? I thought it was going to be alternate releases which means we will probably not see another update after this for another like 10+ months minimum.

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
I haven't seen anything saying specifically that he won't be able to release it this weekend. All he said is that the wallpaper will be out before it's over.

At this point idk if it does, I just hope it's not another full week of waiting but there's not much we can do to help accelerate the process.

Reactions: princess bride

Dutch7

Mar 4, 2021
Weekly Update - #1 December
Hi Everyone,
Another weekly update here in the final stages before the next release.
First off, I really hoped I would have been able to release the Chapter before this update. Unfortunately, I still had a lot of work to do with revisions this week (more than I expected).
During revision, I check for grammar mistakes and other bugs, but most importantly I check the flow of the story and add or remove elements where needed. This also includes visual elements like images or animations, which can cause quite a bit of unexpected delays.
As I already stressed during the release of a previous Chapter, this stage is crucial for the quality of the new content. That means I intend to do it right, and I'll release the Chapter once it's ready.
For all Demon tier supporters... November's wallpaper will be out on Sunday! The winning suggestion is by Sumatra3D and features Nicole, George, a dark hotel room, and possibly even breast milk, so stay tuned for that!
Have a good weekend everybody,
EroMersive

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Weekly Update - #1 December
Hi Everyone,
Another weekly update here in the final stages before the next release.
First off, I really hoped I would have been able to release the Chapter before this update. Unfortunately, I still had a lot of work to do with revisions this week (more than I expected).
During revision, I check for grammar mistakes and other bugs, but most importantly I check the flow of the story and add or remove elements where needed. This also includes visual elements like images or animations, which can cause quite a bit of unexpected delays.
As I already stressed during the release of a previous Chapter, this stage is crucial for the quality of the new content. That means I intend to do it right, and I'll release the Chapter once it's ready.
For all Demon tier supporters... November's wallpaper will be out on Sunday! The winning suggestion is by Sumatra3D and features Nicole, George, a dark hotel room, and possibly even breast milk, so stay tuned for that!
Have a good weekend everybody,
EroMersive
WTF? Now I for sure don’t know when it’s coming, I just give up! DF5CF2AB-3AD1-483D-ABB2-42BC679A4379.jpeg

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes