Draverik

Apr 21, 2017
Are you kinda rtrd? Genuine question. If you have a gf ( which I can't see honestly), that would mean every dick she had before yours would be cheating, right?

No relation to another- no NTR.
That's not how it works. NTR does not mean cheating, otherwise we wouldn't need a different term for it.
You don't need to be in a relationship for it to be considered NTR. If you don't mind watching a girl you have a crush on getting fucked by other guys she doesn't even have to know who you are at that point but as long as you feel iffy about it that's NTR.

You could technically watch a wife having sex with her husband and it could be considered NTR depending if you had feelings for her.

And when it comes to your gf having past experiences with other guys, it's different for everyone but i think it's safe to say that most people wouldn't have a problem with that. But i assume you probably wouldn't want to know the details or watch video recordings of them fucking right?

ThaCarterV

Apr 1, 2021
That's not how it works. NTR does not mean cheating, otherwise we wouldn't need a different term for it.
You don't need to be in a relationship for it to be considered NTR. If you don't mind watching a girl you have a crush on getting fucked by other guys she doesn't even have to know who you are at that point but as long as you feel iffy about it that's NTR.

You could technically watch a wife having sex with her husband and it could be considered NTR depending if you had feelings for her.

And when it comes to your gf having past experiences with other guys, it's different for everyone but i think it's safe to say that most people wouldn't have a problem with that. But i assume you probably wouldn't want to know the details or watch video recordings of them fucking right?
It's not that deep bro...

Vigeous

May 3, 2021
In this next update there will be a lot of revealed information about Nicole's past and also her age. So I would definitely assume a huge progress in the plot

Reactions: princess bride

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
He said, end of the week. There was no mention of a Friday.
True, that bit that he will try to release it before Friday was from the comment section on Patreon. Someone asked if he has a more firm release date in mind and Ero said that he will try to release it before Friday.

But, I don't want to create unrealistic expectations, so I believe it's better if we stick to the original plan and wait until the end of the week. If he manages to release it earlier, then it's a win for everybody.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes