prefix

Jul 14, 2017
[ COTIZACIÓN = "Xthera, publicación: 8492362, miembro: 4887608" ]
Hola amigos, aquí está el del v0.42 para los que quieran. Las imágenes se convierten en webp y se fusionan animaciones individuales de cada episodio.
[ / COTE ]
Bro can you upload again the link died thanks
Here's a link to the

In the future you can just use uren here to extract the archive file from any renpy game you want.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Excuse me, I have a question because I haven't played in a long time. The last version I played was . Demon Boy Ch.4-32 Do my choices matter? Can I avoid sex scenes that I would never choose?

Last edited:
Reactions: cafaboz

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Excuse me, I have a question because I haven't played in a long time. The last version I played was 0.4. Do my choices matter? Can I avoid sex scenes that I would never choose?
Yes. Sex scenes usually need certain requirements to play out so you can pretty much avoid.

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
After this version of the game Demon Boy Ch.4-32 I have the end of the update. And when I download a new one, the new one ends in the same place with the same scene

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ass Fan

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Hopefully he'll be done with the revision but something tells me that it'll be another 20% progress, if we're lucky. Even so, the chances of us getting this chapter before Christmas are very high. Getting it before November ends? Who knows?

It seems that this chapter will have a bit of everything for everyone (and a lot of Nicole). Looking forward to it.

Reactions: August2015
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes