GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
That's great and makes us more excited for this chapter, seems like a lot of plot points are gonna be discussed/revealed to us. Can't wait!
Timing for updates ranges from a few days to end of November but I think it's gonna come middle of December cuz he delayed the previous chapter before.

Yea I'm also interested to see how far the update will play and the points you already mentioned as well

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
I think Ero is being too optimistic here, in him being able to release chapter 6 in a shorter time than chapter 5. I might be wrong (and I hope I am) but didn't he claim that he was feeling a bit burnt out AND that he wanted to focus on the new project?

And narrative wise, that would mean that some of the love interests will have minor screen time, unless the MC realizes how to use his demon powers and do some good old fashioned corruption and probable seduction. Now granted, Nicole is the main love interest but I'm curious to see how the other ladies will fit into the story, going forward.

In short, I hope the dev is right in his predictions and I wish him the best of luck but I will be cautiously optimistic, regarding the next chapter.

GandalfTheGrey91

May 1, 2022
I think Ero is being too optimistic here, in him being able to release chapter 6 in a shorter time than chapter 5. I might be wrong (and I hope I am) but didn't he claim that he was feeling a bit burnt out AND that he wanted to focus on the new project?

And narrative wise, that would mean that some of the love interests will have minor screen time, unless the MC realizes how to use his demon powers and do some good old fashioned corruption and probable seduction. Now granted, Nicole is the main love interest but I'm curious to see how the other ladies will fit into the story, going forward.

In short, I hope the dev is right in his predictions and I wish him the best of luck but I will be cautiously optimistic, regarding the next chapter.
A few weeks back, he wrote on discord about chapters being longer than the previous one. That wouldn't add up with everything you wrote, rightfully. I hope he figures it out. He also wrote DB will be always coming first. I hope he drops the idea about the new game.

comte bonfim

Nov 13, 2021
I just wanna get more into Lilith's story and become a Demon lord, man. — Hopefully we get some news soon enough.

Active

Mar 11, 2021
Weekly Update - #3 November

Good Friday everyone!
I've been hard at work this week revising the update. I have been encountering issues with some of the animations, which is unforeseen. But other than that, we're very close to being done!
Also, I had a quick look in the game folder the other day, and Demon Boy is officially past 2500 renders now (not counting animations). How cool would it be if we might one day reach 10k?
Have a good weekend,

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
Weekly Update - #3 November

Good Friday everyone!
I've been hard at work this week revising the update. I have been encountering issues with some of the animations, which is unforeseen. But other than that, we're very close to being done!
Also, I had a quick look in the game folder the other day, and Demon Boy is officially past 2500 renders now (not counting animations). How cool would it be if we might one day reach 10k?
Have a good weekend,
Alright! Final prediction: 2 weeks

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
At the beginning, he released four chapters within one year; now it is taking him half a year to release the fifth chapter. I think you guys are smart enough to figure out what's happening.
Hopefully this chapter is going to be long enough to be worth the wait since last chapter(And maybe the one before this) was REALLY short. Hopefully.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes