LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Now that it's been past two weeks since everything was nearly a 100% on that chart it kinda defeats the purpose of doing them.
Again, I understand they are mainly estimates and it doesn't really determine how close he actually is to the final product but still.

The weekly updates along with the communication are certainly an improvement compared to the lead up to chapter four, however there's still a long way to go when it comes to explaining his progress on the project and handling releases.
They weren't even estimates. I'm pretty sure he was pulling some of those numbers out of his ass.

Whenever some dev says that they have been "reworking a scene", or adding "new scenes" , imo it's almost always that they were actually behind on schedule and are using an excuse to get a few weeks to themselves where they are cranking out renders that were already supposed to be done.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
They weren't even estimates. I'm pretty sure he was pulling some of those numbers out of his ass.

Whenever some dev says that they have been "reworking a scene", or adding "new scenes" , imo it's almost always that they were actually behind on schedule and are using an excuse to get a few weeks to themselves where they are cranking out renders that were already supposed to be done.
Every creator of anything gets hit with burnout or mental blocks. So taking time to adjust or recoup the creative juices is a good thing. I do not think anyone would be upset if the creator or dev would just say that. But for whatever reason they think they must not use that. I know my agent does not get upset when I say that when I get behind a deadline, but does when I use other excuses.

And then devs here wonder why they can not get a lot of contributors.

Reactions: dorito-kun

Tintron

Dec 10, 2017
why was that flagged? I’ve seen more hardcore content on here.
Technically it's noncon. Even without an incest patch I'm fairly sure Patreon doesn't like noncon, though I think the scene in demon boy has a better chance of toeing the line than other things they've banned.

Reactions: White Lamp

Bob Jewl

Jan 23, 2018
why was that flagged? I’ve seen more hardcore content on here.
They see as rape which is against their TOS like GetOutOfMyLab said.
For more hardcore games you've seen on here, they either don't have to deal with Patreon or haven't been reported yet.
DB probably got flagged a lot sooner in it's development due to it's popularity.

Ero said that he has to adjust that scene to make it seem like Nicole is awake and add a patch that will bring back the original version.

madrid3423

Nov 21, 2017
*Audience subscribes to Ero for Demon boy*
Ero: *Makes a new game no one asked for or wants*
Audience: Whens the next update?
Ero: ummm errrr its 99 percent done (a month ago) *Continues to mislead and delay to make money*
What new game is he making ?

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes